As only 2 days are left for the preparations of staff selection commission exam, here are some final minute tips that one should keep in mind to be well set for the exam.
Staff Selection Commission is one of the famous and prestigious government bodies that holds different exams at various levels for government job seeker. It is one of the most famous exams held by the institute; the SSC CHSL (Common Higher Secondary Level) Exam was attempted with 20 lakh students previous year.
The outline of the CHSL exam distorted last year after the Modi government notified that there will be no interviews for clerical posts. The last format of the exam was only declared in August this year where it was clarified that there would be an expressive paper (Level II) after Level I.
As only 2 days to go for the preparations, the Staff Selection Commission has made some final minute tips that each one should keep in mind to be well set for the exam-
- For each vital topic candidates shall prepare a list of important points that you desire to contain in the essay, candidates can also revise these points before the exam.
- You need to practice by writing down all the important formal letters, including their formatting and also revise these before the exam
- You don’t need to try to learn new words/vocab in the final few days. Keep essay and letters simple and student shouldn’t try too many new words.
- Those who are confident about their success then he/she will surely get it
- Some anxiety is natural because a new section has been introduced in the SSC this year, but remember this is new for all the students and hence nobody has any additional advantage
- To maintain your confidence level do some light exercises, play any games that you like. Games or any physical exercise is necessary to balance your physical and mental energy
- If the energy level is balanced then you feel highly confident, and it will help you handle exam pressure better.
- Time management is the key to success so each one of you should have proper time management planning
- This exam will be held for 1 hour and there are effectively two questions that you should need to answer. Make sure you possess equal time to both the questions
- Separate your time between the two judiciously; if possible spend about 25 minutes writing the essay and 20 minutes writing the letter.
- Leave the last 15 minutes to revise both your answers. Focus on the language you have used and try to correct any grammatical errors first.
At last, always remember that –
Success is not an accident. It is the result of your attitude and your hard work. So, choose your path and work towards your destination with full determination.
India Today Education wishes students good luck for their exam.