Know the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2016 examination registration steps, other information.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has finally declared Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2016 examination dates, other information today, October 8, on its official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit to the official website
- All of you will have to make a Registration ID
- Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely
- Students must read the instructions carefully before doing any entry or selecting options
- Fill-in all the information in a prescribed format only
- Select on payment procedure
- Further, upload your digital picture and signature
- Click to submit
- All of you are requested to take a printout of the same for further reference
The commission will be organizing the exam for over 5000 posts from January 7 to February, 5 2017 at different test centres across the nation.
This year onwards, the commission has devised a basic format for the online application process. In this procedure, students may register once and can apply any examination organized by the SSC.
All of you must have to pay Rs 100 for each application form.
How to register?
All of you those who are applying for the same are advised to follow the below mentioned steps to fulfill the registration procedure.
Important note: An application form without photography/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
Every year, the commission organizes examinations at graduate and senior secondary level. The CHSL examination is organized for recruitment of candidates to different junior administrative posts. The examination is organized for recruiting candidates to lower division clerk and data entry operator posts. All those students who will clear the written examination will be called for skills test/typing for the final selection.
|The online registration will end on||November 7 at 5 pm|