SSC (Staff Selection Commission) will be conducting SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) (CHSL) Exam every year to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operators (DEO). SSC will conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). CHSL is on of the top level examinations in India. SSC CHSL 2017 exam has 2 parts. The part I will be held in the month of November-December and part II in the month of March-April. Candidates qualify part I will be called to attend part II.
SSC CHSL 2017 – Important Dates
Candidates can check the most important dates regarding SSC CHSL 2017 below. Candidates will get an idea about SSC CHSL 2017 Important dates at a glance by looking at this. Take a look at this.
September of 2017.September of 2017.
Application Fee Payment Last Date (Offline)
|The release of Official Notification||5th August of 2017.|
|Application Process Begins||5th August of 2017.|
|Application Process Ends||4th September of 2017.|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date (Online)|
|Admit Card Availability||October of 2017.|
|Date of Examination||17th to 30th November 2017.|
|Result Declaration (Part 1)||January/February of 2018.|
|Result Declaration (Part 2)||March of 2018.|
|Final Merit List||May of 2018.|
SSC CHSL 2017 – Offered Posts
- DEO (Data Entry Officers).
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk).
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant.
- Court Clerks.
SSC CHSL 2017 – Eligibility criteria
- The candidates must have qualified higher secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent from a state or central recognised institute.
- The minimum age to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 is18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 1st August 2017.
- The relaxation in age will be given as follows-
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
SSC CHSL 2017 Application form
All interested candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2017 either through online or offline mode. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before they begin application procedure. Candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2017 at http://ssconline2.gov.in or http://ssc.online.nic.in. For offline mode of the application procedure, the candidates can submit their applications in prescribed format only.
- Online mode of application – For online mode, the candidates have to go to the official website of SSC. The candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. To complete the application process they have to pay an application fee.
- The size of the photograph must be between 4 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 100-pixel width by 120-pixels height.
- The size of signature must be between 1 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Offline mode of application – The candidates can get application forms from the sale centres, prescribed offices or by post as well. The candidates have to send the required documents along with duly filled application form to SSC on or before the last date.
Application fee of SSC CHSL 2017 will be different in online mode and offline mode. There is some exemption available for some candidates also. The detailed information regarding these both included below.
For online applications
In online mode, the candidates can pay either through SBI bank challan (challan can be downloaded, printed & submitted at any CBS branch of SBI) or net banking. Nominal service charges may be there in net banking mode of payment.
For offline applications
Candidates must pay Rs.100 as application fee through CRF stamps. Candidates must use cancelled stamps. SSC have the full authority to reject the applications with non-cancelled stamps.
Exemption of fee
For female candidates and all the reserved category candidates. there is an exemption for the application fee.
We hope that all the information given on this page about SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding SSC CHSL 2017 as well as more other institutional and UPSC Exams.
Best of luck!