SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form will be released on 18th November of 2017. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) will be conducting SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) (CHSL) Exam every year to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operators (DEO). SSC will conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). CHSL is on of the top level examinations in India. SSC CHSL 2017 exam has 2 parts. The part I will be held in the month of November-December and part II in the month of March-April. Candidates qualify part I will be called to attend part II.
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form – Important Dates
Candidates can check the most important dates regarding SSC CHSL 2017 below. Candidates will get an idea about SSC CHSL 2017 Important dates at a glance by looking at this. Take a look at this.
|Declaration of Official Notification.||18th November of 2017.|
|Application Process Begins From.||18th November of 2017.|
|Application Process Ends On.||18th December of 2017.|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date (Online).||18th December of 2017.|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date (Offline).||December of 2017*.|
|Availability of Admit Card.||February of 2018*.|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Examination Dates (Part I).||20th March to 20th April of 2018.|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Result Declaration (Part I).||May of 2018*.|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Examination Dates (Part II).||24th June of 2018.|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Final Merit List.||July of 2018*.|
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- DEO (Data Entry Officers).
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk).
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant.
- Court Clerks.
- The candidates must have qualified higher secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent from a state or central recognized Institute.
- The minimum age to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 is18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 1st August 2017.
- The relaxation in age will be given as follows:-
- Online mode of application – For online mode, the candidates have to go to the official website of SSC. The candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. To complete the application process they have to pay an application fee.
- The size of the photograph must be between 4 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 100-pixel width by 120-pixels height.
- The size of signature must be between 1 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Offline mode of application – The candidates can get application forms from the sale centers, prescribed offices or by post as well. The candidates have to send the required documents along with duly filled application form to SSC on or before the last date.
(NB: The * marked details provided in this article are not official. These dates are expected dates. Once the official dates have published by the authority, we will update the same here).
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form – Offered Posts
The candidates who all are applying in for SSC CHSL 2017 will be getting appointed in any of the following posts. Take a look at the following posts to know further on that whether the posts which you are interested is there or not.
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria details of SSC CHSL 2017 will be as follows. Take a look at the following points to know further on that the eligibility criteria of SSC CHSL 2017 suits you or not.
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years.|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years.|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years.|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years.|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years.|
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form – Detailed Information
All interested candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2017 either through online or offline mode. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before they begin application procedure. Candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2017 at First Official Site of SSC or Second Official Site of SSC. For offline mode of the application procedure, the candidates can submit their applications in prescribed format only.
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form – Fee Details
Application fee of SSC CHSL 2017 will be different in online mode and offline mode. There is some exemption available for some candidates also. The detailed information regarding these both included below. The fee details of SSC CHSL 2017 can be accessed from the official web page of SSC. Take a look at the official web page of SSC also.
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form – Online Application Fee Details
In online mode, the candidates can pay either through SBI bank challan (challan can be downloaded, printed & submitted at any CBS branch of SBI) or net banking. Nominal service charges may be there in net banking mode of payment.
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form – Offline Application Fee Details
Candidates must pay Rs.100 as application fee through CRF Stamps. Candidates must use canceled stamps. SSC has the full authority to reject the applications with non-canceled stamps.
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form – Exemption in Fee
For female candidates and all the reserved category candidates. there is an exemption for the application fee.
We hope that all the information given on this page about SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding SSC CHSL 2017 as well as more other institutional and UPSC Exams.
We have provided the information on SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form in our youtube channel also. Take a look at the youtube link of SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form. Do subscribe our channel to get details about institutional exams.
Best of luck!