Admit cards of the Staff Selection Center Tier II Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination 2015 has been declared on its official website.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has declared admit cards of the Tier II level of the Combined Higher Secondary level (CHSL) examination 2015 on its authorized website.
All of you are requested to download the same on the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in
As per the official notification, the examination will be conducted on 18th September from 10 am to 11 am at selected test centers around the nation.
Steps to download the admit cards:
- Visit on to the official website
- Select on relevant link
- Enter the registration number and date of birth
- Then, Click to ‘Search Status’
- The admit cards will be displayed on the screen
All of you are requested to take a printout of the same
Change in examination pattern:
A month ago, on August 11, 2016, the Staff Selection Commission had declared a notification stating that the Commission has added one more level to the CHSL 2015 examination.
Now, the SSC will conduct the CHSL exam in three levels: Tier I, Tier II and Tier III.
Tier 1: There will be a descriptive question paper.
Tier 2: This test essay and letter/application writing skill.
Tier 3: This exam would continue to be the skill test/typing test which would be of a qualifying nature.
- The exam will be in a ‘pen and paper mode’, that is, the exam will be hand written and not a computer based
- The paper would comprise writing of an essay of 200-250 words and letter/application writing of approximately 150-200 words
- The descriptive paper will be of total 100 marks
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour
- The minimum qualifying marks would be 33 per cent
- The performance in Tier 2 would be included for preparing the merit
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- Important note: If any candidate faces difficulty or is not able to download his or her admit card, he/she should contact the concerned regional office of the commission with their details at least 7 days before the date of the exam.