The result of staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL Combined Graduate Level (Tier I) online exam will be declared today on October 7. All of you who have qualified in the tier 1 exam will then be advised to appear for the SSC CGL tier 2 exam.
The result of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL Combined Graduate Level (Tier I) online exam will be declared today. All of you those who had appeared for this exam are advised to keep a check at the authorized website, www.ssc.nic.in. The exam was organized from August 27 to September 11 for filling up 4874 (tentative) posts in different departments and Ministries of the central government.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Data entry skill test/computer proficiency test
- Document verification
- Written examination
- Students must visit to the official website,
- Then, select on ‘SSC CGL Tier 1 Results’ on the homepage
- In the provided space, you should enter all the necessary information
- Click on submission
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- You are allowed to download the same and take a printout for future reference
The answer key for the same was declared on September 21, enabling the students to tally the paper.
The students qualifying in the tier 1 exam would then be requested to appear for the SSC CGL tier 2 exam which is uncertainly planned to be organized in the month of November. A huge number of candidates had applied and appeared for the exam.
It is after clearing all the below mentioned rounds, a candidate is finally recruited.
Steps to check the result:
The Staff Selection Commission is an institute that works below the government to recruit staff for different posts in various ministries and departments and in secondary offices. The commission also organizes examination for the recruitment in different departments below the government.