The SSC has released an important notice about the change in examination centre of students appearing in the Delhi region
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was effectively started off the combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination on August 27 at different centre’s across the nation.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- visit to the official website
- Then, Click on the link SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card
- candidates must enter the necessary details and click on submit
- Your admit card will be displayed on your screen
- Save it and take a print out for further reference.
Recently, the commission had released an important notice regarding the change in examination centre for all those of students appearing in the Delhi region.
What the notice said
|Old venue||New venue|
9th to 11th September, 2016
|Asia Pacific Institute of Management, 3 & 4 Institutional Area, Jasola, Near Jasola Metro Station, New Delhi- 110025||Lakshya Institute of Management, C/o Munshi Ram Yadav (Kumhar Wali gali), Village Baghdhola, Dwarka, sector-8, Near CRPF Camp and Sector-8 Metro Station, New Delhi-110077|
Important note: Old Admission Certificates/Cards issued previously would be valid and reporting time will be the same.
How to download the admit cards?
More than 8 lakh candidates have applied for the SSC CGL exams this year, says the report.
The Staff Selection Commission is an institution that works under the government to recruit staff for various ranges of posts in different ministries and departments and also in subordinate offices. The commission also organises examination for the recruitment in different departments below the state government.