The examination for SSC CGL 2017 (Combined Graduate Level ) is separated into three parts which are termed as ‘Tier’ i.e Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3. The Exam of SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 will be conducted in the month of June 2017 so as to select the candidates for the Tier 2 exam. This is the prominent examination and will be held at the national level. The Exam of SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 will be conducted by the SSC on the behalf of Government of India. The prime objective of this examination is to offer plenty of jobs in the government sector to the commendable aspirants. The Exam is highly deemed and the only eligible candidate can apply for this examination. The candidate can apply in the month of March 2017. The candidate can read all the details here.
SSC CGL 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have to fulfil these mentioned eligibility conditions in order to apply for this prominent examination. These norms are prescribed the staff selection commission (SSC) and it is imperative to satisfy these norms. Read them and check whether they satisfying the conditions or not.
- The aspirants must be graduated in any field and must have their graduation degree.
- Age bracket for SSC CGL 2017 is as follows:
Assistant post: The age limit is 20 – 27 years
Inspector: The age limit is 15 – 25 years
SI in CBI: The age limit is 20 – 25 years
- Only Indian citizens or subject to Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibetan refugee are eligible for this examination.
SSC CGL 2017 Application Form
If candidate’s eligibility is satisfied, then he is allowed to fill the application form in order to register him online. All the details inserted in the application form must be in the exact format and check it once before the final submission of the application form for the Exam of SSC CGL 2017.
- Submission of the application form for SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Exam began in the month of June 2017 and completed until July 2017.
- Application form can be completed in both online and offline mode as per candidate’s choice.
- The amount of Fee is Rs 100 for general category candidates. The reserved category is exempted from the fee.
- The procedure is as follows:
Open the link given here and visit the main page.
Enter all the requisite details and verify it once.
Upload photo and signature.
Click to continue and download the E-Challan.
Make the payment either online or offline.
Download the confirmation page.
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern refers to the basic structure of the main examination which is followed while designing the examination. SSC CGL 2017 is the most prominent examination hence it is obligatory to know the exact format of the exam so that the aspirant can qualify it.
- This examination constitutes of MCQs with exactly 4 alternatives.
- The paper will be in both English as well as the Hindi language. The candidate can choose as per his choice.
- Exam paper is of 200 marks.
- The maximum time duration is 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks will be imposed for every incorrect answer.
- There will be four sections in the exam of Tier 1 examination with 50 questions each.
SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card
If the aspirant wishes to enter the examination centre, then it is quite compulsory to have the hall ticket which is entry ticket for the SSC CGL 2017 Exam. The candidates can download it by using the application number as username and date of birth as the password.
- The admit card will be only released for those students who have registered them properly.
- The admit card gives the aspirant’s identification to the invigilator.
- All the exam related information is given on the admit card of the Exam of LUMAT 2017.
- If the applicant is unable to download the admit card, then he is advised to contact the exam authority as soon as possible.
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Dates
The final schedule is given here so as to provide the idea of the important events related to the SSC CGL 2017. These dates are according to official portal.
|Release of application form||11th March 2017|
|Last date of the application form procedure||15th April 2017|
|Release of admit card for Tier-1||1st week of May 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||19th June to 2nd July|
|Result for Tier-1||1st week of August 2017|
|Release of admit card for Tier-2||1st week of August 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||5th September to 8th September 2017|
|Result for Tier-2||1st week of October 2017|
|SSC CGL for Tier-3 Exam||12th November 2017|
|Interview/Skill test/Computer skill test||1st week of December 2017|
SSC CGL 2017 Result
The result for SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 is set to be released in the month of August 2017. This result is directly based on the performance of the candidate. The declared result will clear the aspirants that whether they are in the recruitment race or not.
- SSC will publish this result in online mode and hence this result will unquestionable.
- The result will be beneficial in short listing the aspirants for Tier 2 examination.
- Results will be declared name wise later on.
- The aspirant must have to clear Tier 1 in order to proceed for next level of the selection procedure.
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2017||CG TET 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2017||HTET 2017|
|SSC CHSL 2017||HP TET 2017|
|SSC Constable GD 2017||KARTET 2017|
|SSC JE 2017||Kerala TET 2017|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017||Maharashtra TET 2017|
|SSC MTS 2017||Tamil Nadu TET 2017|
|SSC Stenographer 2017||UP TET 2017|
|IBPS Clerk 2017||WB SET 2017|
|IBPS PO 2017||Punjab TET 2017|
|IBPS SO 2017||OTET 2017|
|IBPS RRB 2017||UPSC IAS 2017|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2017||UPSC CAPF 2017|
|RBI Assistant 2017||UPSC IFS 2017|
|SBI SO 2017||IES/ ISS 2017|
|SBI PO 2017||NDA 2017|
|SBI Clerk 2017||CDS 1 2017|
|SBI Associate Banks 2017||CDS 2 2017|
|CBSE NET 2017||Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2017|
|CSIR UGC NET 2017||SCRA 2017|