SRMJEEE 2018 is going to conduct from November to 31st March 2018. This exam will be organized by the SRM University in order to enrol the students in the undergraduate courses. This examination is the University level examination and offers the admissions in the engineering courses across four campuses of SRM University.
SRMJEEE 2018 will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode. Those of you who are interested and eligible for this exam can apply soon after the releasing of the application form. You can check all the details regarding eligibility criteria, application form, selection process etc.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to be of the Indian Nationals.
- You need to have cleared class 12th with aggregate marks of 70% in Physics, Chemistry, and math.
- Application form for SRMJEEE 2018 Exam can be filled online or offline.
- The amount online registration fee is Rs 900.
- The mode of payment is both online and offline. Online, it can be paid by – payment and offline, it can be paid via demand draft.
- The application form should be completed as incomplete forms would not be accepted by the authority.
- SRMJEEE 2018 Exam will be held first.
- You would be shortlisted on the basis of the rank list. Then, the ones who have been shortlisted will be called for counselling procedure.
- The SRMJEEE 2018 Exam will be conducted in both online as well as the offline mode.
- The exam will be held only in the English language.
- It is objective in nature.
- The exam will be divided into four parts namely:
- 1 mark will be deducted as the penalty for wrong answers.
- SRM University, Kattankulathur campus
- SRM University, NCR campus
- SRM University, Ramapuram campus
- SRM University, Sikkim campus
- SRM University, Haryana campus
- SRM University, Vadapalani campus
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
It is must to be eligible for the Exam. The SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility criteria are the norms which are set by the official authority in order to separate the creamy layer of the students. If you are found ineligible then you would be responsible for the further actions.
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form
If you are eligible then you can proceed further towards the SRMJEEE 2018 application form so as to register yourself for the examination. The information once entered in the application form can never be edited at any cost.
SRMJEEE 2018 Selection Process
SRM (Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University) is a popular university situated in Chennai and has called in applications for admissions into its B.Tech courses in different streams. Provision of slot booking is provided by the university before the entrance examination. Candidates need to make sure they select the exam slots wisely.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
It is mandatory to know the SRMJEEE 2018 exam pattern before commencing the preparation of the exam. It is beneficial in making the strong strategy so as to qualify the examination. Let’s have the detailed look:
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card
The admit card will be released only for those of you who have submitted their applications on time. It is obligatory to bring the admit card in order to attend the SRMJEEE 2018 Exam. It is expected to be released in the month of March 2018. It contains the mandatory personal as well as exam related information.
SRMJEEE 2018 – Participating Institutes:
SRMJEEE 2018 Results and Score Card
SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling
The counselling process will be held from May 2018 after the announcement of result for SRMJEEE 2018. The counselling must be attended the candidate itself. Seats will be allotted on the basis of the result and choice filled by the candidate. You need to carry all the documents at the time of counselling.
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Dates
|Application form release||1st November 2017|
|Last date to submit the application||31st March 2018|
|Starting of slot booking||March 2018|
|Availability of admit card||March 2018|
|Exam date||16th April to 30th April 2018|
|Declaration of result||3rd May 2018|
|Counselling||2nd week of May 2018|