Know complete details on SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria such as its education qualification, age criteria and other norms of SRMJEEE 2018. The SRM University will be conducting the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2018 for granting admissions to nearly 7,000 undergraduate engineering seats across its four campuses- Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Ramapuram Part– Vadapalani and NCR Ghaziabad.
The candidates will be granted admissions to B.Tech programs on the basis of their SRMJEEE 2018 performance. This national level engineering entrance exam shall be held online in April 2018. SRM (Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University) is a popular university situated in Chennai and has called in applications for admissions into its B.Tech courses in different streams. Provision of slot booking is provided by the university before the entrance examination. Candidates need to make sure they select the exam slots wisely.
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria shall be specified by SRM University for admissions to the Engineering courses through the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2018. Specifying the academic criteria, age limits, pass percentage etc, the Eligibility Criteria of SRMJEEE 2018 needs to be met by aspirants of SRMJEEE 2018, formerly known as SRMEEE, to be allowed to appear for the entrance test. Given below are the SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria.
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 10 +2 or equivalent with a minimum of 70% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates must have passed in English as well.
- Aspirants to B.Tech Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biomedical Engineering/Genetic Engineering must have secured minimum 70% aggregate in Biology, Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Application form for SRMJEEE 2018 Exam can be filled online or offline.
- The amount online registration fee is Rs 900.
- The mode of payment is both online and offline. Online, it can be paid by – payment and offline, it can be paid via demand draft.
- The application form should be completed as incomplete forms would not be accepted by the authority.
- SRMJEEE 2018 Exam will be held first.
- You would be shortlisted on the basis of the rank list. Then, the ones who have been shortlisted will be called for counselling procedure.
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form
If you are eligible then you can proceed further towards the SRMJEEE 2018 application form so as to register yourself for the examination. The information once entered in the application form can never be edited at any cost.
SRMJEEE 2018 Selection Process