SRMHJEE stands for SRM Haryana Joint Engineering Entrance Examinations. The SRM University in Haryana conducts this entrance examination. The university conducts this examination on all India basis for giving admission to B.Tech and M.Tech students under the University. SRM University is situated in Sonepat, Haryana. Candidates from Haryana can grab this opportunity to appear for the exam.
The rank in this exam will facilitate the chance of award Chancellor scholarship for Best performance. 25% of seats are reserved for candidates from Haryana. Candidates will get admission based on the performance in the exam, Haryana joint engineering examination 2018. Through this entrance examinations, candidates can enter into various undergraduate and postgraduate engineering programmes at the University. Candidates can go for B Tech programmes with computer science and engineering. Candidates can take up a specialization in cloud and mobile computing. As well as computer science and engineering etc. In M. Tech courses, candidates can take up biotechnology in pharmaceutical sciences or industrial sciences. Candidates can also choose structural engineering or production engineering.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates applying have to pass in their 10+2 level examination which should be recognised by the state or central education board.
- Candidates awaiting results for 10+2 level examinations can appear for the entrance examinations.
- Candidates have to pass in all the five subjects in 10+2 level examination.
- Candidates should have physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology as primary subjects in the previous examination level.
- Candidates can gain admission into the University by scoring minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination, that is the 10+2 level board examinations.
- Candidates need to pass the 10+2 level examination, which should be recognised by state or central education board.
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 level examination in 2018 awaiting results can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have studied at least five subjects in their previous examination, and they should have taken physics, chemistry, biology as their core subjects in their 10+2 level examination.
- The exam will take place in both online and off-line mode.
- Candidates will have a total of 90 minutes to complete the paper.
- The paper will consist of 100 questions in total.
- Questions will be asked from physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Questions from general knowledge and English language are a part of the exam.
- The exam paper will consist of 300 marks.
- Candidates will be given three marks for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in this paper.
- Zero marks will be awarded for non-attempted questions.
Students are notified that before they can apply for this examination they will have to get themselves registered. In order to get themselves registered, the students will have to enter their personal, academic and qualification details onto the University website. After this, the registration process will be complete and the students will be facilitated with their application number and password. Students must use this application number and password to login to their accounts to download the application form. The application process begins from downloading the application form and ends when the application fee payment is done.
The university notifies that the students are selected only on the basis of merit and only those students who qualify the list of shortlisted candidates will be able to move forward to that mission process. Further details about the examination are mentioned in the article below.
There have been a few additions to this years’ entrance examinations. This year the students will have to upload their scanned copy is of the Aadhaar card. This has been made mandatory measure and any student without the Aadhaar card will not be able to complete the application process for the entrance exam. As such all students are suggested to make arrangements to get their Aadhaar card made as early as possible.
SRMHJEEE 2018 Exam Dates
Applying candidates can view details of exam dates from this article. Candidates can you get information on application submission date, fee payment date and admit card release date. Exam events are mentioned below.
Last date of application submission schedule for April 30, 2018. Commencement of admit card distribution schedule for May 8, 2018. Exam commencement date scheduled for May 14, 2018. Declaration of result scheduled for June 2, 2018.
The exam dates have been curated, updated and we have formulated a table for the students to take a look at. Staying familiar to the exam dates helps the students in planning their studies accordingly. Kindly take a look at the table below.
|Commencement of application form submission for entrance exam||First of November 2017|
|Last date of receiving of application forms for entrance exam||First of March 2018|
|Commencement of slot booking process has been scheduled for||Seventh of April 2018|
|SRMHJEE 2018 has been schedule for||16th to 30th of April 2018|
|University will declare the results for the entrance exam on||3rd May 2018|
SRMHJEEE 2018 Application Process
The university notifies that the students will be able to download the application form from the official University website. The students will have to access their accounts using their application number and password given to them during the registration process. After logging into their accounts the students will have to navigate to the application form section and download the application form. The students will have to attach all necessary documents which the application form and then submit the same before the due date
Candidates should fill in and submit the application form before the due date. The last date for submission of application form is in last week of April 2018. Candidates can make the payment to purchase the application form from the sales centre mentioned below. Candidates need to make payment of Rs.1060 for the application form.
Candidates can make payment of application form via cash or demand draft. Demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘SRMERI’ payable at New Delhi.
City Union Bank LTD, New Delhi Branch: Chandni Chowk, Fathepuri, Rohini Sector 8, Mayur Vihar Phase 1, Karol Bagh Arya Samaj Road, M 17 Lajpat Nagar2, Janakpuri Block B 1 and Gurugram Sector 14.
SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Plot 39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Post Office- P.S Rai, Sonepat, Haryana – 131029
Online Application Submission
Candidates can make online form submission through www.srmuniversity.ac.in
candidates seeking admission in the university have to provide all the details required by the University, and candidates need to upload scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature. Candidates need to do this while filling up the online application form. Upon successful submission of details and payment. Candidates can get a printout of the system generated received. Candidates should keep the receipt safely with them for future reference. Candidates can purchase the application form from the approved sales centres. Candidates can get the application form after making fee payment of Rs.1060.
SRMHJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The University has mentioned about all the eligibility criteria which the candidates will have to qualify if they are willing to appear for the entrance test. The students should check the eligibility criteria before the apply for the entrance test because they will not be able to complete the registration process if the eligibility criteria is not fulfilled. Candidates applying for the entrance exam must check eligibility criteria in detail.
For B Tech and B Tech Bioinformatics and B Tech Biomedical:
SRMHJEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern has been mentioned by the University. The applying students for the entrance examinations can take a look at the exam pattern in the column below.
SRMHJEE 2018 Admit Card
All those students who are applying for the entrance examinations will have to download their admit cards from the official University website. To download the admit cards, the students will have to use their application ID and password to log into their accounts. After logging in they will be able to navigate to the admit card section and download the admit cards.
Steps to download the admit card are given below:
- Visit the official University website
- Click on the admit card link
- Enter your application ID and password to login to your account
- The admit card will now flash on the screen
- All details on the admit card are to be checked and verified before downloading the admit card
- Now, hit the download button and the admit card will be downloaded on the system
- Candidates I suggested to get a printout of the admit card and keep it with them for further the admission purposes
The students are notified by the exam counsel that the admit card is a mandatory document. The students will have to carry their admit cards and a valid photo ID proof with them to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Failure to furnish the admit card at the exam hall will result in termination of the application. As such, the candidate will not be able to appear for the entrance examination.
The exam authority will announce the entrance exam results on the official University website via online mode. The students will be able to verify and download their results from the official University website after it has been published. The students will have to use their application ID and password to log into their accounts, and then, they will be able to download their results. Students are suggested to get a printout of the results and keep it with them safely. The students will have to carry the hard copy of the results with them to the counselling session for verification purposes.
SRMHJEE 2018 Counselling
The University will release the merit list after the publication of the results. All students who qualify the merit list will be invited for the counselling session by the University. The students should keep in mind that they will have to furnish all previously submitted documents in original at the counselling venue. After the verification of original documents against the previously submitted documents, the University will grant admission to the students on the basis of merit, and the marks scored by them in the entrance examination.