Those of you who desire to avail admissions in the M.Tech programs at the SRM University need to go through the entrance examination SRMGEET 2017. The SRMEEE M.Tech exam program has been renamed as the SRMGEET.
You need to apply apply either online or offline if you meet with the set eligibility criteria of the SRMGEET. Only those of you who qualify in the SRMGEET would be called for counselling and admissions to the M.Tech programs across campuses of the SRM University. SRM University, Chennai arranges for admission to their M.Tech programs through SRM Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (SRMGEET). SRMGEET is a common test is common joint Entrance Test for M.Tech in SRM Group SRM University campuses in Tamil Nadu and the NCR/Delhi region.
|SRMGEET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||SRM Graduate Engineering Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||SRMGEET|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||SRM University (Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University)|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
SRMGEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to have cleared B.Tech/B.E or Masters in the appropriate discipline with at least 60% in total.
- You need to be Indian nationals.
- Those who have a valid score in TANCET/GATE can also apply enclosing a copy of their score card.
SRMGEET 2017 Application Procedure
You can attain the application form and apply for the entrance test by means of any 1 method explained here:
- You need to first register on the official website which is www.srmuniv.ac.in to register. You need to then enter your name, email ID, mobile number,etc.
- After registering, you would receive the log in and password through email. You need to enter their particulars like Program Choice, Exam & Personal Details and the postal Address for Communication, and pay the application fee of Rs 900 online.
- Details consist of.
- Those of you with GATE or TANCET score need to send your respective score card to the university at the address mentioned below.
- Payment can also be made with either a, Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking
- You need to also upload a photograph and signature as per specifications.
- You need to submit the application and print a copy for future reference.
You can download the SRMGEET 2017 Application Form
- You need to send the filled in Application Form along with a DD for Rs 900 in favour of SRMIST, which is payable at Chennai. You need to write your name and address on the reverse of DD. The application will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
- In Person:
You can obtain the SRMGEET 2017 Application Form on making a cash payment of Rs 900 from:
- SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus
- SRM University, Ramapuram Campus
- SRM University, Vadapalani Campus
- SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi
- SRM University Haryana, Sonepat
- SRM University Sikkim, Gangtok
The completed application affixed with a photograph and signature, including the specified enclosures have to be sent to the university address
SRM University, SRM Nagar
Kattankulathur – 603203
Kanchipuram District, Tamilnadu,
SRMGEET Test Centres are selected from a list of 50 cities, so you should choose the centre astutely.
No one would be allowed to appear for the test without a valid hall ticket. The hall tickets needs to be submitted to the invigilators as id proof. This admit card is a important document. It needs to be well-looked-after and produced at the time of counselling and admission.
SRMGEET 2017 Exam Pattern
- You need to select one section relating to your preference of the discipline and course selected from the 12 sections provided.
- Each section would have 100 questions
- Duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- Every correct answer will score 3 marks and every incorrect answer deducts one mark from the score.
- Total marks will be 300.
SRMGEET 2017 Selection Process
You would be selected on the basis of your performance in the SRM Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (SRMGEET); however, those with a valid GATE score can also apply for SRM M.Tech programs
SRMGEET Exam preparation tips
- You need to be well versed in the exam pattern, and prepare with online mock tests. These will help you revise and learn time management at the same time
- Constant studies without any break, lowers concentration levels and regular breaks help renewing the study process.
- Decide how much time to spend on each question during the exam, and practice the sample papers accordingly
- To save time during the exam, rule out the improbable options first, to help solve the query.
SRMGEET 2017 Exam Dates
|SRMGEET 2017 Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in application||2nd week of April, 2017|
|SRMGEET Online examination||Last week of April, 2017|
|Slot Booking||Last week of March, 2017|
|Result||First week of May, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates