SRMCAT 2018 – SRM Common Admission Test conducted by SRM University for admission to MBA program. SRM University also offers several undergraduates, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in Medicine, Health Sciences, Engineering, Management and Science and Humanities.Candidates can apply for the examination both online and offline.The examination shall be held in the month of April 2018. In 2016, the examination was conducted in a two-day window format. Registration for SRMCAT shall begin from March 2018.
The SRMCAT examination will tentatively be held in the month of April 2018. The Application form will be available in the online in the month of October 2017. Complete Information about the Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
SRMCAT 2018 Exam Dates
|Commencement of Application form||October 2017|
|Last date of filling form||Last week of March 2018|
|Slot booking/Issue of Admit Card||Last week of March to the first week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||April 2018|
|Results Declaration||May 2018|
Note:- The details provided here are based on previous years information and only for reference purpose for candidates wanting to get an idea of SRMCAT 2018. The details here will be updates as soon as SRM University releases 2018 information.
SRCAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the SRMCAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 60% marks.
- Students currently appearing for Final Year Graduation are also eligible to apply for SRMCAT by providing their Graduation certificate by July 31, 2018.
- The scores in GMAT, CAT, MAT, TANCET, CMAT are also valid for getting admission in the University.
SRMCAT 2018 Application Form
- SRMCAT Application form 2018 will tentatively be available in the month of October 2017.
- Candidates have to visit the official website and fill the Application form by providing Personal and Educational details.
- After filling the form candidates have to submit the form by paying the Application fees.
- It is advised that candidates must take a printout of Application form for further use.
The fees for SRMCAT Application form is Rs 1000/- and can be paid by Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Offline through Demand Draft.
SRMCAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The SRMCAT Exam Pattern 2018 in detail is given below:
|Mode of SRMCAT||Online(CBT)|
|Number of Questions||Total 100|
|Exam Duration||2.30 hours|
|Sections in Paper||5|
|Medium of SRMCAT||English|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks for each Right Answer|
|Negative Marking||(-) 1 for each Wrong Answer|
The table below shows details about Subjects and marks allotment:
|Section Name||Number of Questions|
SRMCAT 2018 Syllabus
The SRMCAT Syllabus 2018 will comprise of 5 sections which are Data interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English and General Knowledge. Each section will have 20 questions comprising of over all 100 questions for the examination.
Want to score well? You must know the SRMCAT Syllabus 2018 in detail.
SRMCAT 2018 Preparation Strategy
- Candidates must collect all the relevant study materials as per syllabus which is required to start the preparations.
- A proper Timetable management must be done to schedule time for every section.
- Solving previous years question papers and giving mock tests will let you understand your preparation for SRMCAT 2018.
Want to Boost on your SRMCAT Preparation 2018? Be stress-free, relaxed and healthy.
SRMCAT 2018 Result
The SRMCAT Result 2018 will tentatively be declared in the 1st week of May 2018. Candidates can check their Result by visiting the official website (https://srmuniv.ac.in). Students can download the form by entering their details like Application No. and Date of Birth and take a print out of Result for further use.
SRMCAT 2018 Counselling
Do you want to join SRMCAT Institute then let us check below the SRMCAT Counselling 2018:
- The Counselling process for SRMCAT 2018 will tentatively start in the month of May 2018.
- After Result are declared the counselling procedure will start and a Rank list will be is disclosed on SRM University’s website based on candidates scores in the examination.
- As per the Merit list candidates, will be called for counselling
- At the time of Counselling, the candidate has to carry the Counselling Call Letter which can be downloaded from www.srmuiv.ac.in website and must fill it, take a print out and submit the same.
- All the documents in original are to carried along by the candidates at the time of counselling.
For any doubts or queries regarding SRMCAT 2018, drop down a comment below.