Sri Ramachandra University MD and MS Admission 2017 official announcement has been released by the university for various PG (Post Graduate) programs. Here in this article you would get complete detail about Sri Ramachandra University MD and MS Admission 2017 like its eligibility criteria, application form, etc.
Sri Ramachandra University was founded in the year 1985 as a non profit, self financing private institute. The main objective of the university is to develop and raise major medical establishments in the country. The Sri Ramachandra University is among the few medical institutes which have a sanctioned capacity of 250 seats in MBBS degree.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to have a recognized MBBS degree with completed CRRI internship and should have a permanent registration of his/her name with any state medical council.
- Those of you who are under the internship period would also eligible to apply provided it ends on or before March 31,2016.
- You need to possess a recognized MBBS degree with cleared CRRI internship and should have permanent registration of his/her name with any state medical council.
- Those of you who are under the internship period are also eligible to apply to apply if it is completed on or before 31st March 2016.
- Consolidated Statement of Marks
- MBBS/BDS Degree Course Mark Statements pertaining to First year to Final year
- Attempt Certificate (First year to Final year)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC/OBC Candidates must enclose photocopy of the Certificate)
- Internship Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate/HSC Mark Statement
- MBBS/BDS Provisional Pass Certificate – I/II or Degree Certificate
- Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last studied.
- State Medical Council’s/State Dental Council’s Permanent Registration Certificate
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance examination organized by the university.
- In order for admissions into the PG courses candidates need to have successfully completed their course at the time of admission.
- Candidates would be rejected if he/she is found to be involved in ragging.
- Candidates need to have secured at least 50% marks in the entrance exam. For ST/SC and OBC candidates a minimum of 40% marks is required.
- If a number of individuals secure the same marks in the entrance exam then their selection would be on the basis of their academic performance.
- Only those of you who are medically fit would be selected to take admission.
The university provides a variety of courses which include PG programs as an important part of the curriculum.
|MD (in 18 disciplines)||3 years|
|M.S (in 5 disciplines)||3 years|
Sri Ramachandra University MD and MS Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Last date for application||25th Nov, 2016|
|Hall Ticket received before||30th Nov, 2016|
|Entrance Exam Date||06th Dec, 2016|
Sri Ramachandra University MD and MS Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|M.D. Anatomy||6 seats|
|M.D. Physiology||5 seats|
|M.D. Biochemistry||4 seats|
|M.D. Pathology||10 seats|
|M.D. Microbiology||6 seats|
|M.D. Pharmacology||4 seats|
|M.D. Community Medicine||4 seats|
|M.D. Immuno-Haematology & Blood Transfusion Medicine||2 seats|
|M.D. Forensic Medicine||2 seats|
|M.D. General Medicine||12 seats|
|M.D. Paediatrics||12 seats|
|M.D. Anaesthesiology||12 seats|
|M.D. Radio-Diagnosis||12 seats|
|M.D. Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||6 seats|
|M.D. Psychiatry||2 seats|
|M.D. TB and Pulmonary Medicine||3 seats|
|M.D. Sports Medicine||1 seats|
|M.D. Emergency Medicine||2 seats|
|M.S. General Surgery||16 seats|
|M.S. Orthopaedics||18 seats|
|M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology||16 seats|
|M.S. Otorhinolaryngology||6 seats|
|M.S. Ophthalmology||6 seats|
How to apply Sri Ramachandra University MD and MS Admissions 2017?
Candidates need to first visit the official website which is www.ramachandra.edu.in and obtain the application form and prospectus.
Once you have completed with filling up the application form you need to submit the same to the university along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of “Sri Ramachandra University” which is payable at Chennai.
Documents that need to be attached: