Table of Content
Many of us must be aware about the admission notification for Sri Ramachandra University MBBS and BDS Admissions 2017. The University has called in application to MBBS which is a 4 and a half year course with 1 year of internship, and BDS )Bachelor of Dental Surgery which is conducted for a duration of 4 years with one year of internship.
Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai is a non-profit, private, self-financing body and is recognized by the NAAC with an ‘A’ grade. The Sri Ramachandra University is devoted to serve as an institute of excellence focused on exploration, medical training and other services.
There are a total of 9 constituent colleges and several faculties covering 100 courses under the University. It even offers Research and Industry Collaboration.
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS and BDS Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Application forms will be available for download from||24th Apr, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled in Application forms||11th May, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam for MBBS||31st May, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam for BDS||31st May, 2017|
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS and BDS Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You need to have cleared H.S.C (10+2) or equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) with the mentioned marks of Dental Council of India.
Age (For all courses):
You need to have cleared 17 years of age as on 31st Dec, 2016.
How to apply for Sri Ramachandra University MBBS and BDS Admissions 2017?
- First you would have to visit the official website of the university and download the application form.
- Then you would have to fill up the application form with all the necessary details including the choice of exam centre and attach a recent passport size photo on the front page of the form.
- You would also have to attach a Demand Draft of Rs 500 which is drawn in favour of Sri Ramachandra University payable at Chennai.
- Also the following documents need to be attached:
- Birth certificate for proof of age
- Mark sheet of HSC(+2) examination
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate
- Community certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidate
- Conduct Certificate issues by the Head of Institution last studied in
- The completely filled up application form along with the necessary documents need to be sent to the following address before the last date:
Sri Ramachandra University,
Porur, Chennai – 600116