So checking out for management entrance exams I see..Lets get you introduced to the SPJAT. The S P Jain School of Global Management conducts their aptitude Test (SPJAT 2017) for the admission of students like you to their Masters Course programs, i.e. Master of Global Business (MGB) and Global MBA (GMBA). The institute representative specified, ‘the SPJAT is conducted with the objective to check student’s IQ, Logical and reasoning ability, Mathematical ability English Reading and Comprehensive Ability’. The SPJAT also has another section on General Knowledge.
S P Jain conducts the test across major cities within the Indian state viz, Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Indore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur.
The SP Jain School of Management aims training students like you to become leaders with in-depth cross-functional knowledge and understanding of the theories and practices related to global business
In addition to laying a strong theoretical foundation, the course pays special importance to the development of global acumen, cultural dexterity and important real-world business skills like effective communication, managerial, decision making,networking and problem solving.
Now lets summarize the exam!
|SPJAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||The S P Jain School of Global Management conducts their aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||SPJAT|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||SP Jain School of Management|
|Exam Stream||MBA Entrance Exam|
SPJAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
You should always check out the eligibility criteria prior to applying for any examination.The eligibility criteria is as given below.
- The applicant must be a university graduate. Those applicants showing additional relevant post-graduate qualifications are given preference. This is mandatory as this is a Master’s grade course.
- The applicant should have a minimum of three years of full time work experience and familiarity.
- Applicants should have completed their secondary education in English. If needed, contenders may need to provide a ratified statement confirming the same.
SPJAT 2017 Application Process:
The next step after realizing if you are eligible to apply is actually filling up the form. Its advisable to fill the form sooner than later by following the enlisted steps.
- There is no application fee for the SPJAT 2017.
- You will firstly have to visit the official website the link for which is www.spjain.org
- After you send the form it will be evaluated on a first come first serve basis.
- You can apply for two specializations with one application and you cant send in more than one application form nor make any changes post submission.
- You will then have to pay the fees post which you will be redirected to a page where you can choose your test centre.
- You will then get a confirmation form which you have to download and print.
SPJAT 2017 Exam Pattern
The aptitude test conducted by S P Jain is intended to test your IQ, logic and reasoning capacity, mathematical ability, English reading skills and comprehension ability
The format of the test may change from time to time but the testing would be on the mentioned parameters
The aptitude test will be a paper based test and conducted over a span of 60 minutes. There is negative marking – different questions may have a different scale of negative marking, and this would be taken into account while calculating your score. There are no sectional cut offs, as the school expect the overall score to meet their cut off
The test venue address is on the hall ticket. The Hall Ticket of SPJAT is made accessible to download from the official website you can enter your email id through which you had registered and then select your center of the exam. The Hall Ticket has to be carried to the test center.
SPJAT 2017 Evaluations and Results
The admissions line-up will examine your applications based on your past educational performance, aptitude test scores, work skill, extracurricular activities, and other achievements. You are required to visit one of the selection centres for further evaluation. This test includes writing essays, examining case studies, and undergoing a personal interview. The evaluation centres of S P Jain are located in Dubai, Singapore, Sydney and India.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
You are required to pay USD 50 as an evaluation fee.
After the evaluations, you will be notified about three potential outcomes regarding your candidature i.e.: (1) admission approval (2) waitlist (3) regret. Only if you are offered admission you will be alerted via email.
You may view your post evaluation status on the S P Jain website. You should also read through the website for further clarifications,paper patterns and all information pertaining to this test. Question banks are available on online forums for reference.
SPJAT 2017 Exam Dates
|SPJAT Exam Events||Important Dates|
|SPJAT 2017 Application Date||January, 2017|
|SPJAT 2017 Hall Ticket Download||January, 2017|
|SPJAT 2017 Exam Date||February, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.