SPJAT 2018 – SP Jain School of Management conducts the aptitude test for providing admissions to candidates into Global MBA and Master of Global Business programs. The examination is conducted in various cities in India such as Chennai, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Jaipur, Indore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai and Nagpur.
Candidates can get the complete information about SPJAT 2018 including the Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc which is provided below.
SPJAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the SPJAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
- There is no Age limit to appear for SPJAT 2018.
- Candidates must have qualified graduation from a recognised institute.
- 3 years work experience is mandatory.
- Candidates six hundred and fifty scores in GMAT, eighty or more percentile in SPJAT or eighty plus percentile in the CAT exam.
- Candidates should have Passport as an ID proof.
SPJAT 2018 Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official portal of SPJAT and fill the Application form via online mode.
- For filling the Application form candidates will have to provide their Educational and Personal details and can apply for 2 courses.
- After the form is filled candidates will be able to select their preferred test centres.
- Students must download and take a printout of the Application form for further use.
SPJAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The SPJAT Exam Pattern 2018 in detail is given below:
|Exam Duration||1 hour|
|Type of Question||Multiple choices|
|No. of Question||40-55 questions|
SPJAT 2018 Admit Card
- The SPJAT Admit Card 2018 will be issued by the concerned authority 2 days before the examination is conducted.
- Candidates have to download the Admit Card from the official website of SJAT.
- After downloading candidates should take a printout of the Admit Card to carry it at the time of examination.
- If candidates fail to bring the Admit Card at the time of examination, they won’t be allowed to appear the examination.
SPJAT 2018 Result
- The SPJAT Result 2018 will not be released publicly.
- Candidates will receive their scorecard on their registered email id given at the time of filling the Application Form.
- Students will be called for admission process on basis of his/her marks obtained in the examination.
- The list of Shortlisted candidates will be released on the official portal of SPJAT.
SPJAT 2018 Cutoff
- SPJAT Cut Off marks are the minimum marks required by candidates for getting admission in the University.
- The Cut Off scores will be released on the official portal of the business school (SPJAT).
- Candidates who have equal to or more than cutoff scores will be placed in the Merit list and will be eligible for admission process on basis of their ranks.
SPJAT 2018 Admission Procedure
Do you want to join SPJAT Institute then let us check below the SPJAT Counselling 2018:
- Candidates who have successfully cleared the SPJAT 2018 examination will be shortlisted for admission procedure.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Marks obtained in the aptitude test, Academic performance, Work experience and other achievements of the candidates.
- At the time of Admission process, candidates need to be present at the Campus on given time and date.
- The selection of candidates will be done by pre-admission rounds which include Essay writing, Case study’s analysis, and Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to pay a fee of fifty dollars as evaluation fee.
- The evaluation result will come after 5 days and accordingly candidates will be informed.
For any doubts or queries regarding SPJAT 2018, drop down a comment below.