SNAP Application Form 2015 – The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test also commonly known as the SNAP Test is an annual test which is conducted by the Symbiosis International University as entrance for admission to MBA post-graduation programs in the affiliated colleges under the University. SNAP is a mandatory test for graduates looking for admission to MBA courses in the Symbiosis University affiliated management colleges.
There are 2 stages to SNAP test and admission to MBA programs namely:
- SNAP Test Registration
- Registration to individual college after Snap Test (GE-PIWAT process)
SNAP test is usually conducted in December annually and the online application and registration of the same commences in the month of September. The education criteria for the eligibility of this particular entrance test is graduation from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% marks or a minimum of 45% for SC/ST candidates.
SNAP 2015 Application Form
How to register:
I’ll be breaking down the registration process in a step by step format for your convenience. By following these steps you will be done with your registration and application.
- The candidates who wish to apply for this exam has to visit the official website https://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/SNAP/website/Index.aspx and click on the Register button.
- The candidate is required to read all the terms and conditions carefully and then to click on “I Agree” button.
- The candidate is required to fill in all the details that are requested on the displayed page.[wp_ad_camp_2]
- Then you are required to click on the “Save and Continue” to choose a password and also choose a hint question in case you forget the password and then click on “Submit” button to register.
- After which you will receive the SNAP user id and password on the SN AP registration page itself and also receive an email mentioning the login credentials.
- The candidate then has to login to the registration page with the given credentials for applying to the 13 SNAP participating B-schools of his/her choice.
- The candidate is required to fill in the following details in the form
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
- Programmes you intent to apply for
- Contact details
- Test City details
- Upload photo – The photo should be in .jpg or .jpeg or .gif formats only and the photo size should be between 10 KB and 100 KB.
- Other details
- The next part of the whole process is the payment which can be completed in 4 modes being 1. Online payment through credit card 2. Online payment through net banking 3. Payment through cash and 4. Payment through DD
The SNAP test fee is 1500 INR according to sources but it may be liable to change. To stay updated please look up the official website.
- Online Payment Through Credit Card:
The candidate may pay directly via Master or Visa card by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
- Online payment through Net Banking:
The candidate may complete the transaction by transferring the funds to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using the Net Banking option after registration.
- Payment through cash:
After the online registration the candidate is required to print “Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan” from the official website. The challan is in 3 parts. The candidate is required to pay 1500 INR in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch nearest to you by referring to the list of branches available on the website. The bank will return two stamped parts of the challan to the candidate. Candidates are required to keep the Candidate copy as a payment receipt and sign the “Symbiosis Copy” of the “Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan” and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat on the address given on the official website.
- Payment through Demand Draft :
The candidate needs to obtain DD of 1500/- INR from any National Bank in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
You also need to fill in the details in the DD option in the SNAP website and also take a printout of “Payment Advice “form for the DD and send it along with the DD to the “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” only at the given address on the official website, also a photocopy of the DD should be retained for future reference.
SNAP 2015 Test Centers
SNAP Test is conducted in 30 cities all over India. A candidate can choose one city of the following:
| Sr. No.
||City|| Sr. No.
The test center and address will be printed on the admit card and the Symbiosis test Secretariat reserves the right to allot another city than the one chosen by the candidate in the face of unavailability of seats.