SNAP 2018 – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test will be conducted by the Symbiosis International University. SNAP is University level entrance examination through which candidates get admission into various management courses offered by various associated institutions of Symbiosis University. Complete Information about SNAP 2018 exam, including the Application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, admit card, exam pattern and syllabus is provided below.
SNAP 2018 Exam Dates
The following are the Important Exam Dates of SNAP 2018:
|Commencement of Online Registration||4th week of August 2017|
|Last date of Registration||4th week of November 2017|
|Correction in Application Form||last week of November 2017|
|Fees Payment||4th week of November 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||1st to 3rd week of December 2017|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of December 2017|
|Announcement of Result||2nd week of January 2018|
SNAP 2018 Application Form
- SNAP Application form 2018 will be available online tentatively around
4th week of August 2017.
- The SNAP 2018 application form will be available on the official website of the Symbiosis University.
- Candidates have to fill the online application form, which will include all the necessary details about their community, educational qualification and communication credentials such as phone number, email ID and address as well.
- Candidates have to pay the fees for application form of Rs 1500.
- The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card or by net banking and Demand drafts as well.
- Candidates need to submit the application form and attach the DD at the address given below; Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
SNAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates appearing for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2018 will only be eligible if they meet below SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- To apply in the SNAP 2018 candidate must have at least scored 50% marks in the graduation. And candidates who belong to the ST and SC category must have at least scored 45% marks.
- Candidates should have the graduation degree from any recognised institute or university.
- Candidates who are Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and Foreign National (FN) are eligible to apply.
- The candidate having the graduation degree from the foreign university then they should have the equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to appear for the SNAP 2018.
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern
SNAP Exam Pattern 2018 is provided below with detailed information:
- Duration: Duration of test will be 120 minutes.
- Types of Question: Multiple choice questions with 4 responses.
- Marking Scheme: every correct answer equals to One mark.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer 25% marks will be deducted.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Current Affairs (last 2 years)||30||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP 2018 Syllabus
The SNAP 2018 syllabus is divided into 4 subjects they are:
- General Awareness
- Data Sufficiency
- General knowledge
SNAP 2018 Admit Card
- SNAP Admit Card 2018 will be available to the candidates online on the official website from 1st week of December 2017 until the 3rd week of December 2017.
- Candidates have to carry the Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof to the examination centre.
- Candidates photograph should be attested on the admit card in the space provided.
- Admit card should be preserved for further processes if required.
SNAP 2018 Preparation Tips
- Proper study time-table should be scheduled by students.
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern it plays an important role in exam preparation
- Candidates should study from best books and study materials which are available in the market and also from the internet which will help to score good marks in the examination.
- Candidates can practise past years question papers to know about the difficulty level of the exam and can prepare for SNAP 2018 test.
- Practising mock tests to know your weak areas.
- Keep your mind stress free and yourself healthy.
- Practice and solve previous year question years papers.
SNAP 2018 Answer Key
The SNAP Answer Key 2018 will be provided by the concerned authority CBSE after the completion of the entrance examination. The answer key will help the candidates in cross-checking their answers, with what they have selected in the actual exam.
SNAP 2018 Result
- SNAP 2018 Result will be declared official on the University website tentatively around the 2nd week of January 2018 through online mode.
- After the entrance exam candidates will be shortlisted for various rounds like Personal Interaction, Group Discussion and Writing Ability Test on basis of their SNAP Score.
- The final merit list/Cutoffs for selection of candidates will be prepared on the following basis:
|Snap score out of 180 marks scaled down to 50 marks||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
SNAP 2018 Cut Off Marks
The SNAP 2018 Cut OFF varies from institute to institute of SIU. Candidates have to crack the cut off of the respective university to get admission for the MBA courses in their wanting university. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2018 Cut Off is as follows.
|Institution||Cut Off Marks|
|SIBM Pune & SCMHRD Pune||More than 72|
|SIBM Bengaluru & SIIB (IB)||More than 68|
|SITM, SIOM, SIBM (Hyderabad)||Greater than 62|
|SCIT, SIMS, SIIB (Energy/Agriculture)||More than 54|
|SICSR, SSBF||More than 46|
|SIMC, SSMC, SIHS||Greater than 38|
Below we have provided all the institutes and the courses offered by them:
|Name of the Institute||Courses Offered|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM – Pune)||
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)||
|Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)||
|Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)||
|Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)||
|Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)||
|Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune
|Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM- Nashik)||
|Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)||
|Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)||
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
(SIBM – Bengaluru)
|Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru
|Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)||
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)||
|Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS)||
Be positive and let your dream of clearing SNAP 2018 come true and drop down a comment for any doubts or question. Cheers!!