SLIET 2017 – The Exam of SLIET 2017 is the Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology entrance exam conducted every year for the individuals who desire to take the admission in the various courses provided by the Deemed University. You would be able to apply after the release of the official notification for the year 2017.
|SLIET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology entrance exam|
|Also known as:||SLIET|
|Exam level:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam
Following the Eligibility Criteria and filling the application form are the required steps to successfully apply for the entrance exam. You can follow the below section in order to check the the eligibility criteria, filling the application form, Checking the pattern of SLIET 2017 Exam and syllabus, downloading the admit card and checking the result etc.
SLIET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is set by the examination conducting authority of the Deemed University. The criteria for the candidates will be different who want to apply for the different course in the institution. You are advised to follow the eligibility criteria in order to successfully applying for the exam otherwise they can be rejected.
Check the detailed eligibility criteria of SLIET 2017 below:
- For the admission in Integrated Certificate Diploma 3 year program, you need to have cleared class 10th or currently appearing in it.
- For the admission in MBA program, you need to have qualified in the CMAT-2017, CAT/GATE or you need to have the score card with you.
- For the admission in B.E 4 year program, you need to follow the eligibility criteria similar to JEE (Main)-2017 and the admission process will be done through CSAB- 2017.
- For taking the admission in ICD 2 year program, you need to have ITI 2 year certificate/10+2 vocational after the matriculation certificate.
SLIET 2017 Application Form
The Application Form of the SLIET 2017 will be available in the Online Mode after the release of the Notification. The form will be available on the Official website of the Deemed University. You need to fill the application form in order to successfully applying for the exam.
You would be able to fill the form only after the release of the notification till then you need to keep the scanned photograph and signature prepared for the uploading. Check the procedure to fill the application form for SLIET 2017 below:
Step 1: The application form would be available on the Official website i.e. www.sliet.ac.in and link to fill the application form will be available here after the release of the notification.
Step 2: You should check the link of the Registration i.e. ‘SLIET 2017 Registration’ and click on it.
Step 3: You need to fill the required detail to complete the registration and then go for the application form filling.
Step 4: After registration, you would get the login Id and password for accessing their account and filling the application form and you need to fill the details like personal, academic and other details in the application form.
Step 5: After filling all the details, you need to upload the scanned photograph and signature to complete the application form filling process.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Submit’ button to finally complete the registration process of SLIET 2017.
Note: You should download the Application Brochure before filling up the application form and follow the instructions carefully.
SLIET 2017 Application Form Fee:
There is No Application Fee to take the entrance exam by the Deemed University. All Category Candidates can apply and take the exam without any application fee and can take the admission after qualifying the exam.
SLIET 2017 Exam Pattern
- There will be No Negative Marking in the exam.
- The question paper will contain Multiple Objective Type questions for the written exam.
- There will be only one paper of 150 marks.
- The total duration of the SLIET 2017 Exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
The important Dates and exam schedule are very much important for the candidates who want to apply for the exam. You need to be aware of the important dates to be on track before and after the exam. Check the important dates regarding the entrance exam in the below table:
SLIET 2017 Exam Dates
|Important Events of SLIET 2017||Tentative Dates of the Important Events|
|Submission of application form start||March, 2017|
|Closing date of online SLIET 2017 application form||May, 2017|
|SLIET 2017 Exam Date||June, 2017|
Note: All the important dates provided here are Tentative as the Official Notification has not been released yet.
SLIET 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card of SLIET 2017 will be available before the commencement of the final exam.
- There is no official date of the availability of the admit card as the Notification has not been released yet.
- You would be able to download the admit card from the official website when it will be available.
- The admit card will be available in the Online Mode on the website of SLIET 2017 and link to download the admit card will also be hosted here.
- You need to fill up all the required detail in order to download the admit card.
SLIET 2017 Result
- The Result of the SLIET 2017 will be available after few days of the commencement of the exam.
- The final date of the availability of the result will be available after the release of the notification.
- The result will be available in the Online Mode on the official website of the Deemed University.
- For checking the result of SLIET 2017, you would need to fill up your roll no and other required detail and result will be available on the screen.
SLIET 2017 Counseling
- There is no official date or the announcement of the counseling due to the unavailability of the Notification.
- The counseling process will be conducted by the deemed university for those who have qualified the SLIET 2017.
- The University will declare the Merit List of the Candidates who will qualify the exam and will be called for the counseling process.
- You need to be available at the venue specified by the university and should complete all the formalities before appearing in the counseling process.
All the Updates will be available after the release of the Notification. You are advised to keep in touch to get all the updates.