The RUPGCET 2017 Counselling will start from 19th June 2017. The students will be called for counselling based upon their rank and merit of the entrance exam. The students have to be physically present in the counselling centre at the right time and date.
Failing which shall lead to disqualification. The candidates have to bring all their original documents for verification along with their RU PGCET 2017 Admit Card and Result for the counselling.
Documents Required For RUPGCET 2017 Counselling
- Residence certificate
- RUPGCET 2017 Rank Card and Hall Ticket
- Income certificate
- Transfer and conduct certificates
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- 6 Passport Size Photographs
- Marks Statement and Provisional Certificate
- Study Certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate (in case of children of Armed Services Personnel)
- Migration Certificate
RUPGCET 2017 Counselling Process
- The students qualified in the entrance exam will receive the counselling call letter.
- Candidates have to download their Rank Card and Schedule of Counseling from the website.
- The students should reach the counselling centre on the given date and time (specified on the call letter), failing which shall lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidate should carry all the necessary documents (original) along with 2-3 xerox copies of the same.
- The counselling process fees i.e. – Rs. 300 for General Category and Rs. 150 for SC/ST category has to be paid by the candidates.
- The candidates need to pay the processing fee and prescribed admission fee at the time of seat allotment in a single instalment.
- If in case a candidate has opted for a course once and wants to change the course which he already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change of course, is limited to the entrance test he attempted