The SKUCET 2017 Counselling will soon start in the month of June 2017. The actual dates will be published once they are officially announced. The candidates will have to be physically present for the counselling. The results of the SKUCET-2017 was declared on 5th June 2017. Only those candidates who have qualified in the exam will be marked eligible for the counselling.
IMPORTANT DATES (for reference)
- Examination – 29th May to 2nd June
- Result – 5th June 2017
- Rank card – 9th June 2017
- Counselling – June (dates will be announced soon)
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
SKUCET 2017 Counselling Process
- The counselling will be conducted for the students based on their rank.
- The candidates have to reach for counselling at the counselling centre at the right time and day. Failing which shall lead to disqualification.
- The candidates have to carry all of their original documents that have to be brought for verification (for the list of documents scroll down).
- Any excuses for coming late shall not be entertained.
- The candidate’s documents will be verified and only after that, the seats will be allotted to them.
Documents for SKUCET 2017 Counselling
- 6 passport size photos
- SKUCET-2017 Rank Card and Hall Ticket
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Caste certificate and income certificate (if applied for reservation)
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Sports certificate (if applied through sports quota)
- If the candidate is a child pf an armed person, then a Discharge certificate and service certificate has to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. / carried out private study
- If there is a cancellation of admission then it will be done after deducting Rs. 500/- till the commencement of the second phase of counselling.
- If the admission is cancelled in the second phase, then Rs. 1000/- willl be charged.
- SVU region – 85%
- ST – 15%
- ST – 6%
- BCA – 7%
- BCB – 10%
- BCC – 1%
- BCD – 7%
- BCE – 4%
- NCC – 1%
- NSS – 1%
- Games and Sports – 1%
- Physically Handicapped – 3%
- Children of Armed Forces – 2%