Table of Content
- SJMSOM, IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Requirements
- SJMSOM, IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2016 Selection Process
- SJMSOM, IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2016 Payment Details
- SJMSOM, IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2016 Important Dates
- SJMSOM, IIT Bombay Contact Details:
SJMSOM, IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2016 – Admission notification for Shailesh J Mehta School IIT Bombay are released. It is a two year full time “Master of Managemtn” program held by Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. It is generally a management program. You have the option to choose candidates from SJMSOM also from other departments in IITB on the basis of your interest.
SJMSOM, IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Requirements
Candidates need to have one of the following qualifications:
- Candidates need to have a four year Bachelor Degree or a Masters Degree in any discipline with a minimum of first class or 60percent marks (55 percent for SC/ST) in total (including all years/semester) or minimum CPI of 6.5 (6 for SC/ST) out of 10.
- CA/ICWA with at least first class Bachelors Degree in any discipline (60 percent marks (55 percent for SC/ST) in total or minimum CPI of 6.5 (6 for SC/ST) out of 10)
- CA/ICWA with first class Bachelors degree in any discipline (60percent marks (55percent for SC/ST) in total including all semester or minimum CPI of 6.5 (^ for SC/ST) out of 10).
SJMSOM, IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2016 Selection Process
For Candidates from India: Candidates are requested to appear for the CAT held by IIMs each year.
Candidates also need to appear for CAT 2015 and admission to Master of Mangement separately.
For Candidates from Abroad: International applicant is one who holds a foreign passport or has Indian passport but is studying, working abroad continuously for more than two years.
Candidates who are short listed are required to book slots for WAT and PI as soon as they are shortlisted.
SJMSOM, IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2016 Payment Details
They payment options that are available are Demand Draft and online payment(SBI online or credit cards). The application fee is of Rs1000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST & Female applicants) or Physical Handicapped candidates need to apply under their respective category.
The demand draft needs to be sent on completion of the online application form in person if not paid online at the counter of the Academic Office, IIT Bombay or mail by Registered Post or Speed Post only to “The Deputy Registrar (Academic), Academic Office, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076”, so as to reach the Academic Office, IIT Bombay
Write “M.MGMT (2016-18) Online Application” on top of the envelope
SJMSOM, IIT Bombay MBA Admission 2016 Important Dates
|CAT Results Declaration||2nd week of January|
|Online Application Starts||12th January 2016|
|Last Date for Applying Online (Domestic)||30th January 2016|
|Last Date for receipt of DD (if not paid online) at IIT Bombay (Domestic)||31st January 2016|
|Shortlist of Candidates selected for WAT/PI||05th February 2016|
|Online Selection of Slots for WAT/PI Starts||05th February 2016|
|Online Selection of Slots for WAT/PI Ends||10th February 2016|
|Date of Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interviews||04th – 07th March 2016|
|Final List of Selected Candidates||10th May 2016|
SJMSOM, IIT Bombay Contact Details:
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Mumbai
IIT Bombay Powai,