The (SIIB) Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune has announced an admission notification, welcoming the students to apply for its full –time residential in (MBA) i.e. Master of Business Administration. Candidates who are interested and eligible are required to appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test.
The (SIIB) Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune have announced admission notification invititing students who are eligible and interested to apply for its full – time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Environment, energy and Agri-Business for the academic year 2017.
The period of the course will be for 2 years.
- MBA International Business(MIB) : The interested students who are applying for this programme have to possess a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% for ST/SC Categories and 45 % aggregate scores at the graduate level from a statutory university.
- MBA-Agri Business: Those students who are interested in applying for this programme should possess a Bachelor’s degree any one of statutory university in agriculture sciences or else with agriculture related discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (for SC / ST Categories: 45%) aggregate scores at graduate level.
- MBA Energy and Environment: Those students who are interested in applying for this programme have to possess any engineering degree IN BArchitecture, Bsc , BE / BTech, and Environmental Science only with minimum marks of 50% for SC/ST Categories & 45 % aggregate scores at the graduate level from a statutory university.
How to apply:
- Those students who are interested in applying for this programme must log on to its official website.
- The final date for receiving an application is 17 December.
- The Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test will be conducted on December 18.
- Personal interaction and writing ability test (PI-WAT) course will take place on February 3,4, 5, 10, 11 and 12.