Admission procedure into any college is one of the most stressful process in a students career life. We are glad to say that in this article we would help you get complete information about Shivaji University B.E/B.Tech & B.Pharm Admission 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, application form and exam dates.
Shivaji University provided Engineering and Pharmacy courses to candidates through DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Maharashtra which enhance and maintans the quality of technical education in the University. A state level common entrance test is organized by MHTCET authority for admission into B.E./B.Tech and B.Pharm courses.
In order to apply for CET candidates would have to enter a valid email id, phone number and a password which need to be kept in record by you for future reference. A merit list is released based on the performance of the candidates in the common entrance test through which candidate’s selection would be done.
Table of Content
- Shivaji University B.E, B. Tech & B. Pharm Admission 2017 Important Dates
- Shivaji University B.E, B. Tech & B. Pharm Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply for Shivaji University B.E, B. Tech & B. Pharm Admission 2017?
- Shivaji University B.E, B. Tech & B. Pharm Admission 2017 Admission Process
Shivaji University B.E, B. Tech & B. Pharm Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Start of online filling of application form||01st Mar, 2017|
|Last date of online filling of application form||22nd Mar, 2017|
Shivaji University B.E, B. Tech & B. Pharm Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) (Information Technology)
Those of you who have cleared class 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as the main subjects would be eligible for the B.E program.
Duration: 4 years
|Automobile||Chemical||Computer Science & Engineering||Electronics||Environmental|
|Bio-Technology||Civil||Electrical||Electronics & Telecommunication||Information Technology|
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Computer Science and Engineering)
Those of you who have cleared class 12th with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as main subjects would be eligible to go for the B.E. program.
Duration: 4 years
|Chemical Technology||Computer Science and Technology||Electronic & Comm. Technology|
|Mechanical Engineering||Food Technology||Civil Technology|
Those of you who have cleared class 12th with Chemistry, Biology and Physics as main subjects would be eligible for B.Pharm program.
Duration: 4 years
How To Apply for Shivaji University B.E, B. Tech & B. Pharm Admission 2017?
BE/B.Tech & B.Pharm
- You need to visit the official website of MHTCET and select MHT CET 2017 Registration. Then you would have to fill up the required details and upload a recent passport size colour photo and signature. You would have to enter a valid email id, mobile number and password. These 3 things need to kept in record by the candidate for future reference.
- Candidates would have to take a printout of the bank challan and make payment at any SBI branch. There would be an application fee of Rs 800 for open category and Rs 600 for reserved category candidates.
NOTE: Candidates would have to pay Rs 60 as bank processing fee.
- After completely filling up the application form, you would have to take a printout of the confirmation page from the official website. This confirmation page can be taken out 24 hours after the payment of fee through bank challan.
- Once the notification for issue of admit cards is released, you would have to download your admit card from the official website with the unique username and password.
- The photograph and signature of candidates need to be 50kb in size, more than that would not be acceptable.
- Photograph and signature need to be uploaded in .jpeg format
- Photograph must be taken in white background.
- Signature needs to be done on white paper with black pen.
- Scan the signature in 200dpi (dots per inch)
Shivaji University B.E, B. Tech & B. Pharm Admission 2017 Admission Process
- In order for admission into Pharmacy and engineering programs you would have to appear for an entrance exam. The entrance test would consists of 3 question papers each consisting of 100 marks. Each paper would be held for a duration of half and hours. The paper would consists of multiple choice questions and all questions need to be answered. Candidates would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card and a valid photo ID proof.
- The entrance test result would be made available on www.dmer.org after that further procedure for completing the admission is held.
- A merit list would be released for those of you who have qualified the entrance test