Shiv Nadar University PhD Admission 2016 – Shiv Nadar University is one of a famous university in India which is known for delivering the best education to learners with world class infrastructure and quality education curriculum. Admissions to its PhD program for the year 2016 have been released by this university.
Shiv Nadar University PhD Admission 2016 Important Dates:
Final date for receipt of completely filled up application form: 16th October 2015
Shiv Nadar University PhD Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates need to have gained 60% marks of its equivalent grade point in Masters degree with science discipline are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have qualified any of the exams from DBT-JRF, CSIR-UGC NET-JRF, GATE-JRF, ICMR-JRF, JEST or NBHM companionship will be given first choice.
How to Apply for Shiv Nadar University PhD Admission 2016?
- Candidates must get the application form from online through the official website.
- Candidates further in need to send the completely filled up application form along with all necessary documents and demand draft of Rs 1000/- to Ms. Nitisha Saxena, EA to the HOD Physics, School of Natural Sciences, Shiv Nadar University, NH-91, Teshil Dadri. The demand draft needs to be drawn in favour of “Shiv Nadar University” which is payable at Delhi.
Shiv Nadar University PhD Admission 2016 Selection Procedure:
- Candidates whose applications have been selected will have to attend a physical written test and interview.
- The final selection of candidates is on the basis of their previous academic performance, interview and written examination.