SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2016 – Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) has released the announcement for admission to PGDM for the academic session 2016-18. The applications forms are available online on the official website of the institute.
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2016 Eligibility
- Candidates need to have a Bachelors degree.
- Candidates currently in their final year graduation exam can also apply.
- Candidates need to have a valid CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT (Feb 2015) score.
- Candidates need to have a constant academic record i.e a minimum of 50percent total in 10th, 12th, Standard and in Graduation.
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2016 Application Procedure
- You need to visit the official website and either fill in the online Application Form or download the offline Application form.
- Application forms can also be bought from SDMIMD Mysore, T.I.M.E/IMS/Career Launcher centres across India.
- To get a free SDMIMD Admission KIT, the keen candidates need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2016 Payment Option
Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- and this fee can be made using any of the following payment modes:
- Payment via SBI E-Collect facility (Payment Gateway) on the official website of the Institute.
- Payment via E-Payment mode. Account details:
The Director, SDM Institute of Management Development,
Saraswathipuram Branch, Mysore.
SB/ AC: 00651450000156
IFSC Code: HDFC000065
- Pay with Demand Draft or Multi City Cheque (In favour of Director, SDM Institute for Management Development, Mysore, payable at Mysore).
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2016 Important Dates
Final date to submit the filled in application form: 15th February 2016
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2016 Selection Procedure
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic performance, CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT exam score and work experience.
- Short listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview (PI). The PI will be held in the month of March across various centers in India.
- The candidates who are selected will be informed by email/phone/mobile.