SBI PO 2017 Result for preliminary exams will get declare on 17th may 2017. Students clearing this exam will get qualify for next exam I.E Main Exam. Approx 20 times the number of the vacancies will be shortlisted for the main exam. The main exam will get held on 4th June 2017 & results will declare on 19th June 2017. The final results will be declared on 5th August 2017.
Post results of Preliminary exam & Main exam, students need to under Group Discussion & Interview, results will be declared on merit list.
SBI conducts this exam every year to recruit for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) across several of its branches in throughout India. It’s a nationalized exam where thousands of candidates participate.
The exam is conducted by SBI (state bank of India). Before the year 2015, the exam pattern was very simple, it used to be an online exam followed by the final interview and Group Discussions. But now the process consists of Three Tiers.
Written exam have been divided into two phases Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. All students appearing for the exam have clear both exams along with a final interview and Group Discussions.
Important date for SBI PO 2017 Results
All students should notify the below mention dates & schedule. These are important dates which will help students to do their preparations accordingly. They should also know the exam schedule as it further divided into other various exam & rounds. As millions of students appear for this exam, so selection criteria are tough for all the students to get qualify for this job.
|Online Examination – Preliminary||April 29 & 30 and May 6 & 7, 2017|
|Online result – Preliminary Exam||May 17, 2017|
|Online Preliminary Exam Date||April 29 & 30 and May 6 & 7, 2017|
|Online Exam – Main Exam||4th June 2017|
|Online result – Main Exam||19th June 2017|
|Group Discussion & Interview||10th June Onwards|
|Declaration of Final Results||5th August 2017|
Procedure to check SBI PO 2017 result
To get qualify for jobs in SBI (State Bank of India) All candidates need to go three 3 level of Examinations. The first level is a Preliminary exam, the second level is Main Exam & third level is Group Discussion & Interview. Please go through the below procedure & learn how to check SBI PO 2017 results.
- All the students need to log in the official website of SBI (website sbi.co.in)
- Click on the direct link of SBI PO 2017 results.
- A link will redirect to a new window.
- Students have to login by entering the registration number and candidate’s date of birth.
- After submitting the required details, SBI PO result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result & take print out of Results
- All students are advised, they need to preserve the copy of results till the whole procedure get over.
Phases of issuing SBI PO 2017 Result
As students should know, they need to cross three phases of exams, I.E Prelim Exam, Main Exam & group exercise & interview. Students need to clear all 3 levels to get an entry in SBI. Results will be declared through online mode. Students need to visit an official website.
- SBI PO 2017 Online Preliminary Exam: Students, who cleared Pre-exam training, will go for next level. They will appear for Main Exam 2017.
- SBI PO 2017 Main Examination: After the declaration of results for objective test & descriptive test, students who have qualified for Prelims exams & will be appearing for Main exam 2017.
- SBI PO 2017 Group Exercise & Interview: Candidates who have cleared both the exams & entering for group Exercise & Interview 2017 will be issued admit card.
SBI PO 2017 Result
All students should know the procedure after each exam results will be declared & students qualifying for next level. Post the final results, rank card & cut out marks will be declared by ASBI exam authorities. Ranking will be based on merit list.
Results of SBI PO 2017 Online Preliminary examinations
- Results for SBI PO 2017 Online Preliminary examinations will get declared in the month of June 2017.
- Candidates qualifying this exam with desire cutout will go for next level Main Exam.
- A prelim exam is an online Exam (Computer Based).
- Exam syllabus is divided into 3 sections (1) English Language, (2) Quantitative Aptitude and (3) Reasoning Ability.
- The paper type will be objective & of 100 marks.
- Approx 20 times the number of the vacancies will be shortlisted for the main exam.
Results of SBI PO 2017 Online Main examinations
- The main exam will get held on 4th June 2017 & results will declare on 19th June 2017.
- The Main Exam would be both Objective & Descriptive.
- The exam will have 4 sections such as Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis, and Interpretation, General Economics & Banking Awareness English Language.
- Marks of the Main exam will be added while preparing the final merit list.
SBI PO 2017 Group Discussion & Interview
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and the Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order for each category.
- Cut off marks for group discussion & interview will be decided by bank authorities.
- Candidates qualifying for GD & Interview under ‘OBC’ category.
would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- Candidates not submitting the OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause and requesting to be interviewed under General category will not be entertained.
SBI PO 2017 Merit List:
SBI PO 2017 Results 2017 will get declared on the basis of merit listing. Candidates need to score really high marks to get a call letter in their hand.
- Candidates need to clear both the phases IE Objective & descriptive both along with getting clear in group discussion & personal interview round.
- Marks scored in Main entrance exam (out of 250 marks) will be converted to out of 75. and marks score in group discussion & interview (out of 50 Marks) will be converted to out of 25.
- Selection will be made out of a top-ranked candidate in the category.
SBI PO 2017 Final Allotment
- The final allotment is based on Main Exam (Objective & Descriptive) & Group Exercise & Interview.
- Candidates high on the order of merit list will be provided appointment letter.
- Allotment will also depend on the number vacancies declare by SBI officials.
- Selected candidates have to go through medical examination before final allotment
- Selected candidates will be informed through HR about their roles & other formalities.
- Final allotment will be done by September 2017.
SBI PO 2017 Cut Outs
SBI Officials will release the results along with cut outs for the year 2017. Cutouts will be declared for each phase. There will be sectional wise cut out & category wise off score. Cutouts will be declared on the basis of total no of vacancies, total no of students appeared in the exam & difficulty level. Candidates need to score the minimum marks to get qualified for next level.
Quick Links on SBI PO 2017[/twocol_one]