The candidates can find the same at its authorized website, sbi.co.in, once the results has been released.
State Bank of India (SBI) will be declaring the results of recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) posts on September 30. The candidates can check the same at its official website, sbi.co.in, once the results has been declared.
The bank organizes the group discussion and interview for the recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officer on September 1 and the online examination on July 31 at different centres.
Earlier, the application procedure for the SBI PO vacancy started on May 4, 2016 and ended on May 24, 2016.
The bank has earlier declared a notification PO (CRPD/PO/2016-17/02) to recruit eligible candidates for 2,260 posts of probationary officers.
Steps to check the results:
- Visit to the official website, www.sbi.co.in
- Select on the relevant link
- You must enter all the necessary information
- Click on Submission
- Download the results and take a print out for future reference.
- State Bank of India (SBI) is the major commercial bank in India in terms of employees, customers, profits, deposits, branches and assets
- In 1806, the Bank of Calcutta (later the Bank of Bengal) was set up, and in 1921, it merged with the banks of Madras and Bombay to form the Imperial Bank of India. In 1955, SBI was created by an act of Parliament to succeed the Imperial Bank of India.
For any inquiry about the results, you can visit the official website.