The interview results for SBI PO examinations would be released soon at the authorized website, www.sbi.co.in
The interview results for SBI PO examinations would be released soon. The candidate might check the results by visiting on to the official website, www.sbi.co.in, once it has been declared.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit to the official website, www.sbi.co.in
- Then, Select on the relevant link
- Candidates must enter the required information
- Click on Submission
- Download the results and take a print out for future reference.
- State Bank of India (SBI) is the major commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees
- In 1806, the Bank of Calcutta (later the Bank of Bengal) was established, and in 1921, it combined with the banks of Madras and Bombay to form the Imperial Bank of India. In 1955, SBI was formed by an act of Parliament to succeed the Imperial Bank of India.
The bank organizes the group discussion and interview for the recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officer on 1 September and the online examination on July 31 at different centres.
Earlier, the application procedure for the SBI PO vacancy started on May 4, 2016 and ended on May 24, 2016.
The bank had earlier declared a notification PO (CRPD/PO/2016-17/02) to recruit all those candidates who are eligible for 2,260 posts of probationary officers.
Steps to check the results:
For any inquiry about the results, the candidates can visit the official website.