SBI PO 2017 Exam is scheduled to be conducted in July 2017 for the candidates by the exam conducting official i.e. SBI. The exam will be conducted in two phases i.e. prelims and main. The candidates can check their eligibility and then apply for the examination. The official notification for the SBI PO 2017 Examination will be released in the month of February 2017. The complete information regarding the SBI PO 2017 Exam is published here.
Latest News on SBI PO 2017:-
- February 25, 2017 – Total 2313 vacancies offered by State Bank of India (SBI) this year for PO and others clerical post, visit the official portal to apply online before 6th of March 2017.
- February 17, 2017 – 1393 Vacancies For Reserved Category Candidates. This category is sorted for differently abled candidates who wish to apply for SBI PO 2017.
- February 13, 2017 – Fraudsters & Defaulters will be opt out for attempting for SBI PO 2017, applicants who have defaulted in repayment of loan or credit card dues are ineligible to apply for PO or clerical posts. Any pending police case or inquiry filed on account of bad behavior would also come under this category.
The mandatory eligibility norms are published here for the candidates. These norms are obligatory to be satisfied in order to appear in the SBI PO 2017. The applicants must read each and every condition of eligibility and fulfill the same.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age limit should be in between 21 to 30 years.
- Graduation in any discipline is required.
As soon as the eligibility conditions are fulfilled by the applicant, he can smoothly proceed towards the SBI PO 2017 Application Form of the exam. The registration process is commenced probably in the month of May 2017.
- The application forms can be filled in an online format. No other formats will be accepted.
- The payment of fee can be done in the online and offline mode as per convenience.
- It is the must to enter the required details as it is imperative to do so.
- The amount of fee is Rs 600 and Rs 100 for general and reserved category respectively.
The Exam pattern of SBI PO 2017 is mentioned here for the candidates as it is beneficial. It gives the quick idea of the examination and comprises of the making scheme, duration of examination, mode and a lot more.
- Both prelims and mains exam will be held in online mode.
- Apart from the same, the candidate must have to appear in the descriptive test.
- The exam is of objective type.
- Every question comprises of 1 mark.
- A total of 100 questions is given in the test.
SBI PO 2017 Syllabus: The syllabus of an examination is the most crucial element Candidates are well aware that there are three stages in the SBI PO written examination, viz., Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Descriptive test.
Candidates will be provided all the essential details of the syllabus of the SBI PO exam here in detail so that candidates can plan & start their preparation.
The Admit Card for the SBI PO 2017 Exam is supposed to be released in the month of June 2017. It will be available only in the online mode for a specific duration of time. The entry of the candidate is prohibited in the absence of the admit card. It is to be remembered that the admit card will be not issued separately through email or post.
|Online registration including edit/modification of application by candidates||7th February till 6th March 2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||7th February to 6th March 2017|
|Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination||15th April 2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May 2017|
|Result of Online Exam – Preliminary||17th May 2017|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam||22nd May 2017 onwards|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||4th June 2017|
|Declaration of Result – Main||19th June 2017|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||26th June 2017|
|Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview||10th July 2017 onwards|
|Declaration of Final Result||5th August 2017|
The result for SBI PO 2017 Exam will be announced in two phases i.e. for prelims and for mains. The candidates who will qualify the prelims examination will then move towards the main examination. Both time, the result will be issued online and there is no dispatch for the same.
SBI PO Official link:
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2017||CG TET 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2017||HTET 2017|
|SSC CHSL 2017||HP TET 2017|
|SSC Constable GD 2017||KARTET 2017|
|SSC JE 2017||Kerala TET 2017|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017||Maharashtra TET 2017|
|SSC MTS 2017||Tamil Nadu TET 2017|
|SSC Stenographer 2017||UP TET 2017|
|IBPS Clerk 2017||WB SET 2017|
|IBPS PO 2017||Punjab TET 2017|
|IBPS SO 2017||OTET 2017|
|IBPS RRB 2017||UPSC IAS 2017|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2017||UPSC CAPF 2017|
|RBI Assistant 2017||UPSC IFS 2017|
|SBI SO 2017||IES/ ISS 2017|
|SBI PO 2017||NDA 2017|
|SBI Clerk 2017||CDS 1 2017|
|SBI Associate Banks 2017||CDS 2 2017|
|CBSE NET 2017||Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2017|
|CSIR UGC NET 2017||SCRA 2017|
Quick Links on SBI PO 2017[/twocol_one] [twocol_one class=”omega”]