SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria should be checked by every candidate before filling an application form. Students can re-check on criteria’s like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Marks, nationality & other criteria.
Pre Exam Training 2017 will be schedule & conducted on 17th April -22nd April 2017. SBI PO 2017 prelim exams will be conducted on 29th & 30th April & 6th & 7th May 2017.Students can start their preparation at the earliest.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- He /she must be an Indian citizen
- His Origin can be from Nepal /Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to be settled permanently in India
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Candidates’ age should not be below 21 years and should not be above 30 years at the time of applying for SBI PO Exam.
- Aspiring candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996. Both dates will be included while calculating the age.
- Five years of the age relaxation will be provided to the candidates who belong to the reserved category of ‘Scheduled Caste’ and ‘Scheduled Tribe’.
- The age relaxation will be of three years for those candidates who belong to OBC category.
- Persons having disabilities or those who are physically handicapped will get the maximum age relaxation as given below
- 10 years if the candidate is to General category
- 13 years to the candidates if belong to the ‘OBC’ category
- 15 Years to the candidates who belong to the ‘SC’ or ‘ST’ category
- The candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a state or central recognised university or possess any other equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Aspirants who are appearing in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation will also be eligible to apply but solely on the provisional basis.
- It is compulsory for such candidates to produce proof of having passed their graduation final examination as per the deadline to be stipulated by the bank.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.07.2017
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into the percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
SBI has the largest number of employees among all the banks. Thus become the largest public sector bank of India. SBI pays more salary to the Probationary Officers (PO) as comparing to other banks. Candidates who are willing to apply must fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
All the aspiring candidates will be provided with the essential details about the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria. Before applying for the PO examination candidates need to have a glance on the conditions of the eligibility criteria decided by SBI for the candidates who wish to apply for the PO exam in 2017.
SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The mandatory eligibility norms are published here for the candidates. These norms are obligatory to be satisfied in order to appear in the SBI PO 2017. The applicants must read each and every condition of eligibility and fulfill the same.
State Bank of India (SBI) conducts Probationary Officers (PO) recruitment exam for selecting of approximately 2403 candidates for PO post. The final result of SBI PO 2017 is based on the marks secured in mains exam, descriptive test, group discussion and interview.
Candidates a graduate in any stream and between 21 and 30 years of age are eligible to fill the application form of SBI PO 2017. The online registration process of SBI PO began from February 7, 2017. Candidates are advised to read the SBI PO 2017 notification carefully before beginning the application procedure to ascertain their age and academic qualification as required.
Nationality of the Candidates for SBI PO 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for SBI PO exam,
Age Limit of the Candidates for SBI PO 2017
SBI officials have set the age limit for candidates who want to appear for SBI PO examination. Candidates can check lower age limit & upper age limit. Candidates who are fitting in this age criteria can successfully go for next level.
Upper Age Relaxation for SBI PO Exam
Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be provided with the reservation as per the rules decided by Parliament.
Education Qualification of the Candidates for SBI PO 2017
According to the SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria, the candidate must follow the following educational criteria:
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017 – Number of Attempts
Candidates can view the number of attempts shown in the table. Candidates from all other categories have different no of attempts. Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of chances permissible are not eligible to apply. The number of chances will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010. Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance.
|Category||Number of Attempts|
|SC/SC (PWD)/ST (PWD)||No restriction|
Important notes for candidates appearing for SBI PO 2017