How to Apply for SBI PO 2017 Application form
All desire candidates who are eligible for SBI PO 2017 exam can successfully file an application form. Potential candidates are advised to apply for SBI PO Exam-2017 after confirming their SBI PO Eligibility Criteria.
How to Fill SBI PO 2017 Application Form
SBI issues some essential guidelines for the candidates to fill the SBI PO 2017 online application form which has provided in detail below
- Candidate needs to register themselves through online mode by visiting an official site of State Bank of India (SBI’s) ‘www.sbi.co.in/careers’ or ‘statebankofindia.com/careers’.
- Candidates cannot apply through any other mode, Candidates who are eligible can apply online only from 04-05-2017 to 24-05-2017
- Candidate need to application fees which will be through online mode.
- Candidates can make the payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Candidates need to fill all the relevant information such as name, father’s name, date of birth, address, phone number with area code or mobile number and the email address
- Candidates have to provide details of their educational qualification in the SBI PO Application form.
- Candidates will be provided with the option to choose their examination centre in the application form.
Important notes to remember while filing an SBI PO 2017 Application form
- All candidates should have active Email ID, All the further communication will be made through this email ID.
- After filing an application form every student will get a registration number & password generated by the system. They all need to keep it safe & secure.
- Candidates can re-open the application form using registration number and password and edit the information if required. They can use this facility three times only.
- Once the registration/application form is filled in completely, candidates can submit that online. After the application form is submitted online candidates will not be allowed to change the particulars in the application form.
How to Make Submission of Scanned Photo and Signature?
Before candidates proceed to apply online, candidates will have to get their photos and signature scanned. The details have been provided below as how candidates can upload them on the application form-
Submission of Scanned Photo & Signature while filing an SBI PO 2017 Application form
Details about Candidates’ Scanned Photo
- The dimensions of candidates scanned photo should be of 200 x 230 pixels.
- The size of the file of candidates’ photo should not be less than 20Kb and more than 50 Kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no of colours etc during the process of scanning.
- Photo should be in JPG Format
Details about Candidates’ Scanned Signature
- Applicants’ signature should be on white paper with a black ink pen and signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall not be accepted.
- The signature must be signed by the applicants themselves. Signature of any other person shall not be accepted.
- At the time of the examination, applicants’ signature on the answer script should match to the signature which they have made in the application form.
- Dimensions of the signature should be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- The size of a file of the scanned signature should be between 10Kb to 20Kb.
ID Proof to be submitted at the time of SBI PO 2017examination
- The candidates need to carry a photo identity proof such as Passport/Aadhar card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph.
- Identity Card issued by School or College/ in original along with a self-attested photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of identity proof will be submitted along with the call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination if they fail to bring the ID proof with them at the time of examination and the SBI PO application form-2017 will go in vain.
How to make the Payment of SBI PO 2017 Application Fee?
Candidates after successfully filing an application form need to pay application fees online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The structure of application fee as per different categories has been shown in the table below.
|General and OBC category candidates||Rs 600 including intimation charges|
|SC/ST/PWD category candidates||Rs 100 including intimation charges|
- After making the certainty of the accuracy of the information of the application form, candidates will pay requisite application fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application form.
- Candidates can make the payment by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking by providing required information. If there is any transaction charge that will be borne by the candidates.
Print out of the SBI PO Application Form
- Take Print out of E-Receipt and SBI PO 2017 Application Form.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application Form containing fee details, at a later stage.
Online Correction Facility for SBI PO 2017 Application Form
Candidates desire to make any changes of finding any errors while filing an application form can make further corrections. Editing/Modification in the application form will be entertained until March 6, 2017. Students need to re-login their account. By entering system generated registration number & password allotted to them after filing an application form. They can edit the details if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
Where to report for any queries in SBI PO 2017 application Form?
In case, of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, candidates can call the SBI help desk. Queries can be registered via telephone -022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or through email. Candidates are advised to not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2017’ in the subject of the email.
Quick Links on SBI PO 2017[/twocol_one]