SBI PO 2017 Admit Card State Bank of India (SBI) will release the admit card/call letter for Pre-exam training or before 7th April 2017. Students can download an admit card through online mode. They can visit the official website of SBI. Students who have successfully gone through the registration process will be eligible for downloading an admit card / Call letter for pre-exam training. Pre-examination training (PET) call letters for aspirants who belongs to SC / ST categories will be dispatched before the test.
Students need to type their roll No or registration no & password/ date of birth they will able to successfully download the form. Pre Exam Training 2017 will be schedule & conducted on 17th April -22nd April 2017. SBI PO 2017 prelim exams will be conducted on 29th & 30th April & 6th & 7th May 2017.Students can start their preparation at the earliest.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Steps to Download SBI PO 2017 Admit Card / Call Letter:
- All the students need to log in the official website of SBI (website www.sbi.co.in)
- A link will redirect to a new window.
- SBI Admit card can be downloaded in Hindi & English language both.
- Students have to login by entering the registration number and candidate’s date of birth. The DOB must be entered in dd-mm-yy format only.
- After submitting the required details, SBI PO Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the SBI call letter to appear in the Probationary officer exam.
- Name of the Candidate
- The registration number of the candidates
- Roll No
- Name of Test Venue
- Address of Venue
- Timing of the test
- Date Of Examination
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licenses
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- All candidates need to check all the details mentioned in the call letter. Call letter is a gate entrance for examination hall.
- If any error or mistakes in admit card/call letter, students need to immediately rectify all the details.
- For all students, it’s mandatory to carry their identity proof along with their admit card. You must bring the original and a photocopy of Unique Identification Card (Aadhar) or Voter ID or PAN Card or Bank Passbook or Driving License or the passport. The identity document must be attested by the Gazette Officer.
- All students are advised to reach the examination hall an hour before the exam.
- Candidates need to provide his/her left thumb impression (LTI) on the given space under the Invigilator’s presence.
- Misbehaving with staff or any other candidate/cheating/use of unfair means leads to the candidature cancellation. Please avoid the use of electronic devices such as mobile, calculator or digital watch.
- SBI PO 2017 Online Preliminary Exam: Students, who cleared Pre-exam training, will go for next level will be issued admit card for Preliminary Exam 2017.
- SBI PO 2017 Main Examination: SBI Issue admit card for objective test & descriptive test to the students who have qualified for Prelims exams & will be appearing for Main exam 2017.
- SBI PO 2017 Group Exercise & Interview: Candidates who have cleared both the exams & entering for group Exercise & Interview 2017 will be issued admit card.
- Prelim exams is an online Exam (Computer Based).
- The paper type will be objective & of 100 marks.
- Exam syllabus is divided into 3 sections (1) English Language, (2) Quantitative Aptitude and (3) Reasoning Ability.
- The Main Exam would be both Objective & Descriptive type for 250 marks & will be conducted online.
- The exam will have 4 sections such as Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation, General Economics & Banking Awareness English Language.
- Duration of the exam would be 3 hours.
- 25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and the Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order for each category.
- Cut off marks for group discussion & interview will be decided by bank authorities.
- Candidates qualifying for GD & Interview under ‘OBC’ category.
would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the ‘ Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- Candidates not submitting the OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause and requesting to be interviewed under General category will not be entertained.
- The marks obtained in the Mains Exam (Phase-II) will have 75% weight age.
- The marks obtained in the Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Phase-III) will have 25% weight age.
The exam is conducted by SBI (state bank of India). Before the year 2015, the exam pattern was very simple, it used to be an online exam followed by the final interview and Group Discussions. But now the process consists of Three Tiers.
Written exam have been divided into two phases Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. All students appearing for the exam have clear both exams along with a final interview and Group Discussions.
Important date for SBI PO 2017 Admit Card
All students should notify the below mention dates & schedule. These are important dates which will help students to do their preparations accordingly. They should also know the exam schedule as it further divided into other various exam & rounds. As millions of students appear for this exam, so selection criteria are tough for all the students to get qualify for this job.
|Downloading of Pre-Exam Training Call Letter / Admit Card||7-Apr-17|
|SBI PO Admit Card for prelim exam||15-Apr-17|
|Online Preliminary Exam Date||April 29 & 30 and May 6 & 7, 2017|
|SBI PO Main Exam Admit Card release||22-May-17|
|Online Main Exam Date||4-Jun-17|
|Download SBI PO interview Admit Card release||26-Jun-17|
|Group Discussion & Interview||10-Jul-17|
Steps to download SBI PO 2017 Admit Card / Call Letter
Sharing a procedure to download SBI PO 2017 Admit card.
Details in SBI PO 2017 Admit card:
All candidates need to check all the relevant details mentioned in admit card. Details in Admit card should match the details of students submit while filing an admit card. If any error or mistake found in admit card, it needs to be immediately rectified by the students If students forget the admit card in the examination hall, they won’t be able to appear for the exam.
Documents needs to be carried along with SBI PO 2017 Admit card
All students are notified that they need to carry their identity proof along with their admit card. As per exam officials, both are mandatory documents. If any of the documents are missing, students will be prohibited from exams.
Important instruction related to SBI PO 2017 exams
Phases of issuing SBI PO 2017 Admit Card
As students should know, they need to cross three phases of exams, I.E Prelim Exam, Main Exam & group exercise & interview. Students need to clear all 3 levels to get the entry in SBI. Admit card is available through online mode. Students need to visit an official website.
SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern:
All candidates appearing for this exam should beware about exam & score pattern. Shared the syllabus for students, so they can make their preparations accordingly.
SBI PO 2017 Main Exam Pattern
Marking Systems for SBI PO 2017 Preliminary & main exam
SBI PO 2017 Group Discussion & Interview
Quick Links on SBI PO 2017[/twocol_one] [twocol_one class=”omega”]