The students can check the results by visiting on to the official website, www.sbi.co.in, as they have been released on 30th September.
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the final results of Probationary Officers (PO) examinations on September 30.
You can check the results by logging on to the official website, www.sbi.co.in, as they have been already declared.
The bank organizes the Group discussion an interview for the recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officer on September 1 and the online examination on July 31 at different centres.
Previously, the application procedure for the SBI PO vacancy started on My 4, 2016 and got over on May 2016.
The bank has earlier declared a notification PO (CRPD/PO/2016-17/02) to recruit eligible candidates for 2,260 posts of probationary officers.
Steps to check the results:
- Visit on to the official website, www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter all the necessary information
- Click on Submission
- Download the results and take a print out for future reference.
- State Bank of India (SBI) is the major commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees
- In 1806, the bank of Calcutta (latter the Bank of Bengal) was established, and in 1921, it combined with the banks of Madras and Bombay to form the Imperial Bank of India. In 1955, SBI was created by an act of Parliament to succeed the Imperial of Bank of India.
For any inquiry about the results, the students can visit the official website.