SBI Probationary Officers (PO) 2016 final marks are uploaded at sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) has uploaded the final marks of Probationary Officer (PO) examination 2016 yesterday, October 5.
All of you those who had appeared for the examination can keep an eye on its authorized website, the link for which is sbi.co.in
How to check the results?
In order to check the results all the students must have to follow the steps mentioned under:
- Visit on to the official website
- Select on the link ‘Careers’
- Then, Click on the sixth dot in the latest announcements section
- Click on the link for ‘Marks secured by candidates’ to go to the login page
- You have to enter your roll number and date of birth or registration number and date of birth
- Marks will be displayed on the screen
- All of you are requested to take a print out of the same for the future reference.
The bank organizes the group discussion and an interview for the recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officer on September 1 and the online examination on July 31 at different centres.
Before, the application procedure for the SBI PO vacancy commenced on May 24, 2016.
The bank has earlier declared a notification PO (CRPD/PO/2016-12/02) to recruit all those eligible students for 2,260 posts of probationary officers.
State Bank of India (SBI) is the biggest commercial in India in terms of deposits, assets, customers, employees and branches.
In 1806, Bank of Calcutta (later Bank of Bengal) was established and in 1921, it combined with the banks of Madras and Bombay to form the Imperial bank of India. In 1955, SBI was created by an act of Parliament to succeed Imperial Bank of India.
For any inquiry about the results, the students can visit the official website.