SBI Clerk 2017 Results will be declared in two phases – Preliminary Exam & Main Exam. A preliminary exam will be held in the month of May / June 2017 & Main exams will be held in the month of July 2017.Results will be declared online. Candidates need to check the official website of SBI. SBI Clerk 2017 exam is conducted by SBI (State Bank of India). Candidates need to clear the entire exam along with a personal interview to get an appointment letter. Results will be declared on merit listing.
Candidates on the basis of their ranks in the merit list will be provided with the appointment to the post of Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates. SBI conducts this exam every year to recruit for the post of Clerk across several of its branches in throughout India. It’s a nationalised exam where thousands of candidates participate.
Written exam have been divided into two phases Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. All students appearing for the exam have clear both exams along with a final interview.
Important date for SBI Clerk 2017 Results
All students should notify exam & result dates shown in the table. These are important dates which will help students start their preparation. They should be aware of the exam schedule as it further divided into other various exam & rounds.
|Prelims Exam of SBI Clerk||Jun-17|
|Declaration of Result||Jun-17|
|Conduct of SBI Clerk Mains Exam||June/July 2017|
|Declaration of Result and Publish of Final Merit List||Oct-17|
|Release of Scorecard for Prelims & Mains Exam||Within 7 days from the date of declaration of result|
Steps to download SBI Clerk 2017 result
Candidates can download the result through online mode. They need to visit an official website of SBI. We have shared the simple steps for candidates; they can easily download the Result.
To get qualify for jobs in SBI (State Bank of India) All candidates need to go three 2 level of Examinations. The first level is a Preliminary exam, the second level is Main Exam & third level is Interview. Please go through the below procedure & learn how to check SBI clerk 2017 results.
- All the students need to log in the official website of SBI (website sbi.co.in)
- Click on the direct link of SBI CLERK 2017 results.
- A link will redirect to a new window.
- Students have to login by entering the registration number and candidate’s date of birth.
- After submitting the required details, SBI clerk 2017 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result & take print out of Results
- All students are advised, they need to preserve the copy of results till the whole procedure get over.
Phases of issuing SBI Clerk 2017 Results
As students should know, they need to cross three phases of exams, I.E Prelim Exam, Main Exam & group exercise & interview. Students need to clear all 3 levels to get an entry in SBI. Results will be declared through online mode. Students need to visit an official website.
- SBI Clerk 2017 Online Preliminary Exam: Students, who cleared Pre-exam training, will go for next level. They will appear for Main Exam 2017.
- SBI Clerk 2017 Main Examination: After the declaration of results for objective test & descriptive test, students who have qualified for Prelims exams & will be appearing for Main exam 2017.
- SBI Clerk 2017 Interview: Candidates who have cleared both the exams & entering for group Exercise & Interview 2017 will be issued admit card.
Highlights of SBI Clerk 2017 Result
All students should know the procedure after each exam results will be declared & students qualifying for next level. Post the final results, rank card & cut out marks will be declared by ASBI exam authorities. Ranking will be based on merit list.
Results of SBI Clerk 2017 Result – Online Preliminary examinations
- Results for SBI clerk 2017 Online Preliminary examinations will get declared in the month of June 2017.
- Candidates need to score minimum marks to get qualify for next level I.E Main Exam.
- A prelim exam is an online Exam (Computer Based).
- Marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will not be added the final merit list.
- Preliminary Exam syllabus is divided into 3 sections (1) English Language, (2) Numerical and (3) Reasoning Ability.
- The paper type will be objective & of 100 marks.
- Candidates 20 times the number of vacancies will be shortlisted for the mains exam. For eg: 400000 candidates will be selected for the mains exam if the vacancy is 20,000.
Results of SBI Clerk 2017 Online Main examinations
- Candidates scoring passing marks in the online Mains Examination will be declared qualified.
- The main exam will be held in the month of June 2017 & results will get declared in the month of September 2017.
- The Main Exam would be both Objective & Descriptive.
- Exam will have 4 sections such as: of General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
- Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage of marks in aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available).
- Marks of the Main exam will be added while preparing the final merit list.
- The mains exam will be conducted for total 200 marks
SBI Clerk 2017 Merit List
SBI Clerk 2017 Results 2017 will get declared on the basis of merit listing. Candidates need to score really high marks to get a call letter in their hand. Final merit or allotment list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Mains Examination
- Candidates need to clear both the phases IE Objective & descriptive both along with getting clear in the personal interview.
- The merit list of SBI Clerk 2017 will be prepared based on factors such as Number of Candidates appeared for the exam, level of difficulty, reservation norms, no of posts etc.
- The qualifying marks of the Mains Exam will be decided by the bank.
- The candidates apart from securing the aggregate qualifying marks should also secure the sectional qualifying to make their place in the merit list.
SBI Clerk 2017 final Allotment
- Final allotment is based on Main Exam (Objective & Descriptive) & personal
- Candidates high on the order of merit list will be provided appointment letter.
- Allotment will also depend on the number vacancies declare by SBI officials.
- Selected candidates have to go through medical examination before final allotment
- Selected candidates will be informed through HR about their roles & other formalities.
- Final allotment will be done by September 2017.
SBI Clerk Result 2017 – Normalisation Process
- SBI uses normalisation process to ensure fairness and equity in comparison of the performance of the candidates across different sessions.
- The result of SBI Clerk result 2017 will be declared after calculating the score through normalisation procedure.
- The normalisation of scores is done using an equi-percentile method.
- Final scores of candidates will be rounded off to two digits after decimal point.
SBI Clerk 2017 Cut Outs
SBI Officials will release the results along with cut outs for the year 2017. Cutouts will be declared for each phase. Cut out will be declared for each exam, each section & for each category.
There will be sectional wise cut out & category wise off score. Cutouts will be declared on the basis of total no of vacancies, total no of students appeared in the exam & difficulty level. Candidates need to score the minimum marks to get qualified for next level.
Quick Links on SBI Clerk[/twocol_one]