SBI Clerk 2017 Result will be declared in two phases – Preliminary Exam & Main Exam. A preliminary exam will be held in the month of September 2017 & Main exams will be held in the 1st week of November 2017. The result will be declared online in two phases as well. The result for the preliminary exam will be released in the month of October 2017 and the result for the main exam will be released in the month of December 2017. Candidates need to check the official website of SBI. SBI Clerk 2017 exam is conducted by SBI (State Bank of India). Candidates need to clear the entire exam along with a personal interview to get an appointment letter. Results will be declared on merit listing.
Candidates on the basis of their ranks in the merit list will be provided with the appointment to the post of Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates. SBI conducts this exam every year to recruit for the post of Clerk across several of its branches in throughout India. It’s a nationalised exam where thousands of candidates participate.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- All the students need to log in the official website of SBI (website sbi.co.in)
- Click on the direct link of SBI CLERK 2017 result.
- A link will redirect to a new window.
- Students have to login by entering the registration number and candidate’s date of birth.
- After submitting the required details, SBI clerk 2017 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result & take print out of Result
- All students are advised, they need to preserve the copy of result till the whole procedure get over.
- SBI Clerk 2017 Online Preliminary Exam: Students, who cleared Pre-exam training, will go for next level. They will appear for Main Exam 2017.
- SBI Clerk 2017 Main Examination: After the declaration of result for objective test & descriptive test, students who have qualified for Prelims exams & will be appearing for Main exam 2017.
- SBI Clerk 2017 Interview: Candidates who have cleared both the exams & entering for group Exercise & Interview 2017 will be issued admit card.
- Result for SBI clerk 2017 Online Preliminary examinations will get declared in the month of October 2017.
- Candidates need to score minimum marks to get qualify for next level I.E Main Exam.
- A prelim exam is an online Exam (Computer Based).
- Marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will not be added the final merit list.
- Preliminary Exam syllabus is divided into 3 sections (1) English Language, (2) Numerical and (3) Reasoning Ability.
- The paper type will be objective & of 100 marks.
- Candidates 20 times the number of vacancies will be shortlisted for the mains exam. For eg: 400000 candidates will be selected for the mains exam if the vacancy is 20,000.
- Candidates will get qualified by scoring passing marks in the online Mains Examination.
- The main exam will be held in the month of November 2017 & result will get declared in the month of December 2017.
- The Main Exam would be both Objective & Descriptive.
- Exam will have 4 sections such as: of General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
- Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage of marks in aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available).
- The final merit list will consist of main marks.
- The mains exam will be of total 200 marks
- Candidates need to clear both the phases IE Objective & descriptive both along with getting clear in the personal interview.
- The merit list of SBI Clerk 2017 will be prepared based on factors such as Number of Candidates appeared for the exam, level of difficulty, reservation norms, no of posts etc.
- The bank will decide the qualifying marks in Main Exam.
- The candidates apart from securing the aggregate qualifying marks should also secure the sectional qualifying to make their place in the merit list.
- Final allotment is based on Main Exam (Objective & Descriptive) & personal
- Candidates high on the order of merit list will be provided appointment letter.
- Allotment will also depend on the number vacancies declare by SBI officials.
- Selected candidates have to go through medical examination before final allotment
- Selected candidates will be informed through HR about their roles & other formalities.
- Final allotment will happen in September 2017.
- SBI uses normalisation process to ensure fairness and equity in comparison of the performance of the candidates across different sessions.
- The result of SBI Clerk result 2017 will be declared after calculating the score through normalisation procedure.
- The normalisation of scores is done using an equi-percentile method.
- Final scores of candidates will be rounded off to two digits after decimal point.
The written exam has two phases, Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. All students appearing for the exam have clear both exams along with a final interview.
Important date for SBI Clerk 2017 Result
All students should notify exam & result dates shown in the table. These are important dates which will help students start their preparation. They should be aware of the exam schedule as it further divided into other various exam & rounds.
|SBI Clerk 2017 Online Registration Starting Date||July 2017|
|Closing date to Submit SBI Clerk Application Form||August 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Release Date||Last week of August 2017|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||September 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Result Declaration Date||October 2017|
|Main Exam Admit Card Release Date||Last Week of October 2017|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Date||First Week of November 2017|
|Main Exam Result Declaration Date||December 2017|
Steps to download SBI Clerk 2017 result
Candidates can download the result through online mode. They need to visit an official website of SBI. We have shared the simple steps for candidates; they can easily download the Result.
To get qualify for jobs in SBI (State Bank of India) All candidates need to go three 2 level of Examinations. The first level is a Preliminary exam, the second level is Main Exam & third level is Interview. Please go through the below procedure & learn how to check SBI clerk 2017 result.
Phases of issuing SBI Clerk 2017 Result
As students should know, they need to cross three phases of exams, I.E Prelim Exam, Main Exam & group exercise & interview. Students need to clear all 3 levels to get an entry in SBI. The result will be out online. Students need to visit an official website.
Highlights of SBI Clerk 2017 Result
All students should know the procedure after each exam result will be declared & students qualifying for next level. Post the final result, rank card & cut out marks will be declared by ASBI exam authorities. Merit list will decide the ranking.
Result of SBI Clerk 2017 – Online Preliminary examinations
Result of SBI Clerk 2017 Online Main examinations
SBI Clerk 2017 Merit List
SBI Clerk 2017 Result 2017 will be on merit listing. Candidates need to score really high marks to get a call letter in their hand. Final merit or allotment list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Mains Examination
SBI Clerk 2017 Final Allotment
SBI Clerk Result 2017 – Normalisation Process
SBI Clerk 2017 Cut Off
SBI Officials will release the result along with cut off for the year 2017. Cut off will be declared for each exam, each section & for each category.
There will be sectional wise cut off & category wise off score. Cutoffs will be declared on the basis of total no of vacancies, total no of students appeared in the exam & difficulty level. Candidates need to score the minimum marks to get qualified for next level.