The state Bank of India Clerk Recruitment for 2016 is likely to be declared in the next few days of this month.
The State Bank of India will soon declare the SBI clerical recruitment which was conducted in the month of May/June 2016. The result is likely to be declared on SBI website in the coming days of this month.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Login to the SBI official website, www.sbi.co.in
- Select the ‘careers with us’ tab on the homepage
- Select ‘Clerk Recruitment Result 2016’ and click on the tab
- Students must fill up the requested credentials on the next page, and
- Candidates are advised to download the result sheet and keep it safe for future use.
The selection process for the SBI Online Junior Associate Clerk recruitment was based on the performance of the applicants, and the students were selected through the final merit list of SBI Clerk 2016.
How to check the result: