SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form will be available in the month of April 2017. It will be available through online mode. Candidate needs to visit the official website. Candidates will have to register online for recruitment to the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates should apply for vacancies in one state and for one post only. The Application form of SBI Clerk of the candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will be rejected. Candidates are advised to read the information brochure carefully before applying to know the online registration procedure and SBI Clerk 2017 eligibility criteria.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 Dates
|SBI Clerk Application form 2017 Events||Dates|
|Release of SBI Clerk Application Form||Apr-17|
|Start date of Online Registration||Apr-17|
|Last date to submit the online Application Form||Apr-17|
|Payment of Application Fees online||Apr-17|
|Editing of Online Application||Apr-17|
|Taking print out of the online Application Form||To be notified later|
How to Fill for SBI Clerk 2017 Application form
All desire candidates who are eligible for SBI Clerk 2017 exam can successfully file an application form. Potential candidates are advised to apply for SBI Clerk Exam-2017 after confirming their SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates need to fill up the basic information.
- They need to upload the images, signature, and photograph
- All the basic information has to be uploaded.
- Candidates are advised to preview their application form before submitting it.
- Last they need to pay fees through online mode.
Important notes to remember while filing an SBI Clerk 2017 Application form
- All candidates should have active Email ID, All the further communication will be made through this email ID.
- After filing an application form every student will get a registration number & password generated by the system. They all need to keep it safe & secure.
- Candidates can re-open the application form using registration number and password and edit the information if required. They can use this facility three times only.
How to Fill SBI CLERK 2017 Application Form
SBI issues some essential guidelines for the candidates to fill the SBI CLERK 2017 online application form which has provided in detail below
- Candidate needs to register themselves through online mode by visiting an official site of State Bank of India (SBI’s) ‘www.sbi.co.in/careers’ or ‘statebankofindia.com/careers’.
- Candidate need to application fees which will be through online mode.
- Candidates can make the payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Candidates need to fill all the mentioned relevant information such as name, mobile no, email ID, and security code.
- On successful registration candidates will have provided with registration number and password.
- Candidates should note down the registration number and password and preserve it until the completion of the recruitment process.
- They will also receive an SMS regarding the same. Aspirants will require the registration number and password for downloading the admit card.
- No Changes will be entertained once application form is submitted.
How to make the Payment of SBI CLERK 2017 Application Fee?
Candidates after successfully filing an application form need to pay an application fee online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking. Fees once paid will not be refunded. The structure of application fee as per different categories has been shown in the table below.
|General and OBC category candidates||Rs 600 including intimation charges|
|SC/ST/PWD category candidates||Rs 100 including intimation charges|
- After making a certainty of the accuracy of the information of the application form, candidates will pay requisite application fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application form.
- Candidates can make the payment by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking by providing required information. If there is any transaction charge that will be borne by the candidates.
How to Make Submission of Scanned Photo and Signature?
Before candidates proceed to apply online, candidates will have to get their photos and signature scanned. The details have been provided below as how candidates can upload them on the application form-
Submission of Scanned Photo & Signature while filing an SBI CLERK 2017 Application form
Details about Candidates’ Scanned Photo
- The dimensions of candidates scanned photo should be of 200 x 230 pixels.
- The size of a file of candidates’ photo should not be less than 20Kb and more than 50 Kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no of colors etc during the process of scanning.
- Photo should be in JPG Format
Details about Candidates’ Scanned Signature
- Applicants’ signature should be on white paper with a black ink pen and signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall not be accepted.
- The signature must be signed by the applicants themselves. Signature of any other person shall not be accepted.
- At the time of the examination, applicants’ signature on the answer script should match to the signature which they have made in the application form.
- Dimensions of the signature should be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- A size of the file of the scanned signature should be between 10Kb to 20Kb.
ID Proof to be submitted at the time of SBI CLERK 2017examination
- The candidates need to carry a photo identity proof such as Passport/Aadhar card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph.
- Identity Card issued by School or College/ in original along with a self-attested photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of identity proof will be submitted along with the call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination if they fail to bring the ID proof with them at the time of examination and the SBI CLERK application form-2017 will go in vain.
Print out of the SBI CLERK Application Form
- Take Print out of E-Receipt and SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application Form containing fee details, at a later stage.
Quick Links on SBI Clerk[/twocol_one]