SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card will be issued by State bank of India. It will get released in the month of May / June 2017. It normally gets released within 10 – 15 days prior the commencement of examination. The Admit Card of SBI Clerk will be made available in two stages – Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination. Candidates need to download the admit card through online mode. They need to visit the official website.No hard copy of the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 will be sent to the candidates by post. It is mandatory to take a print out of the Admit Card.
Written exam has been divided into two phases Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. All students appearing for the exam have clear both exams along with the final interview.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- All the students need to log in the official website of SBI.
- A link will redirect the candidates to a new window.
- To download an Admit card, the first step is to enter all the relevant details like registration number, password, date of birth and other necessary details.
- Students need to click on submit button for getting an admit card.
- Within few seconds, your admit card will be displayed automatically on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the details displayed in the Admit Card such as the registration number, roll number, exam centre, date of birth, name, contact number, address, date and time for reporting, venue and any other necessary information.
- Students are advised to download the admit card & take 2 – 3 print out of it.
- Candidates should carry the admit card while entering the examination hall. Without an admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to enter an examination hall.
- Name of the candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Post applied for.
- Exam time.
- Exam date.
- Exam venue.
- Space for signature and thumb impression.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Some general instructions for the exam.
- Space for pasting the passport sized colour photograph (similar to the uploaded one).
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving Licenses.
- Ration Card.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- All candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card. They have to paste the passport size photograph in given space.
- Students are requested not to staple an admit card, they have to stick photograph by using glue.
- Attach a photocopy of the government photo ID such as license, Aadhar card, ration card, voter ID or passport.
- The candidates are directed to write their name, roll number, registration number and put their initials on the photocopy of the ID proof.
- Students are advised to take the photocopy of admit card & paste the photograph on it.
- The candidates should bring the similar original photo ID card which they have submitted while filling the application form while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving information regarding call letters.
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/ Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which will disqualify the candidate to appear for the test.
- Remember that the hard copy of the admit card will not be sent by post.
- Misbehaving with staff or any other candidate/cheating/use of unfair means leads to the candidature cancellation. Please avoid the use of an electronic device such as mobile, calculator or digital watch.
- SBI CLERK 2017 Online Preliminary Exam: Students, who cleared Pre-exam training, will go for next level will be issued admit card for Preliminary Exam 2017.
- SBI CLERK 2017 Main Examination: SBI Issue Admit Card for objective test & descriptive test to the students who have qualified for Prelims exams & will be appearing for Main exam 2017.
- SBI CLERK 2017 Interview: Candidates who have cleared both the exams & entering for group Exercise & Interview 2017 will be issued admit card.
- Prelim exams is an online Exam (Computer Based).
- The paper type will be objective & of 100 marks.
- Exam syllabus is divided into 3 sections (1) English Language, (2) Numerical Ability and (3) Reasoning Ability.
- The Main Exam would be both Objective & Descriptive type for 200 marks & will be conducted online.
- The exam will have 4 sections such as Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General & Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and General English.
- Duration of the exam would be 3 hours 40 Minutes.
- Negative markings of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates who will qualify in the main examination will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage mark as decided by the bank to be considered for final selection.
Students need to type their roll No or registration no & password/ date of birth they will able to successfully download the form. Pre Exam Training 2017 will be scheduled in the month of May 2017. SBI Clerk 2017 preliminary exams will be conducted in the month of May/June 2017.Main Exam will be conducted in the month of June /July 2017. Students can start their preparation at the earliest.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 – Important Dates
Candidates should keep the SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card safe until the recruitment process is over. Pre-Exam Training Admit Cards will be issued only to those candidates who will opt for the training while filling up the
All students should notify the dates & schedule mention below; these are important dates which will help students to do their preparations. They should be aware of the exam schedule as it further divided into other various exam & rounds. As millions of students appear for this exam, so selection criteria are tough for all the students to get qualify for this job.
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 Event||Dates|
|Download SBI Clerk 2017 call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities.||May 2017.|
|Download of SBI Clerk 2017 call letters for Online examination – Preliminary.||May/ June 2017.|
|Download of SBI Clerk 2017 call letters for Online examination – Mains.||June/ July 2017.|
|Download of appointment letters for joining.||October/ November 2017.|
Latest news on SBI Clerk 2017
29th August 2016: SBI Clerk Results are delayed.
16th June 2016: SBI Clerk Preliminary Results declared.
5th June 2017: 3 lakhs candidates to qualify for the SBI Mains.
Steps to download SBI CLERK 2017 Admit Card / Call Letter
Admit card will be available through online mode. Students need to check the official website to download the admit card. Kindly check the procedure to download the Admit card for the year 2017.
Steps to Download SBI CLERK 2017 Admit Card/ Call Letter
Details in SBI CLERK 2017 Admit card
Candidates need to check all the relevant details mentioned in admit card. Details in Admit card should match the details, submitted while filing a registration form. If any error or mistake found in admit card, it needs to be immediately rectified by the students If students forget the admit card in the examination hall, they won’t be able to appear for the exam.
If any error or mistake in admit card, candidates need to immediately rectify it by contacting exam officials.
SBI CLERK 2017 Admit Card – Documents Needed
All students are notified that they need to carry their identity proof along with their admit card. As per exam officials, both are mandatory documents. If any of the documents are missing, students will be prohibited from appearing the exams.
SBI CLERK 2017 Admit Card – Instructions for Candidates
All candidates should go through this important instruction; this is will help students to have hassle free exams.
Phases of Issuing SBI CLERK 2017 Admit Card
As students should know, they need to cross three phases of exams, I.E Prelim Exam, Main Exam & group exercise & interview. Students need to clear all 3 levels to get an entry in SBI. Admit card is available through online mode. Students need to visit an official website.
SBI CLERK 2017 Exam Pattern
All candidates appearing for this exam should beware about exam & score pattern. Sharing the syllabus for students, so they can make the preparations.
SBI CLERK 2017 Main Exam Pattern
SBI CLERK 2017 Interview
We hope that all the information given on this page about SBI Clerk 2017 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!
Quick Links on SBI Clerk[/twocol_one] [twocol_one class=”omega”]