Table of Content
SBI Associate Banks 2016 – The SBI i.e. The State Bank of India conducts a recruitment process every year for the candidates who wish to apply for the various posts offered by the SBI and its associate banks. There are many posts offered by SBI and the exam for each of them is conducted on a different date. For each of the posts, details have been provided below. The recruitment process of SBI Associate Banks 2016 usually comprises of a written test and an interview. Candidates clearing the written test are invited for a personal interview round. Learn more about the SBI Associate Banks 2016 below.
SBI Associate Banks 2016 – Posts
There are many posts offered by the SBI Associate Banks for 2016. Candidates need to apply for these posts subject to satisfying the eligibility condition required for the post. The posts offered by the SBI are given as follows.
- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Clerical Cadre (Assistants)
- Specialist Cadre Officers: CA, Analysts, Statisticians, Risk Raters, Economists, Lawyers, Engineers, System Engineer, Rajbhasha Officers.
- Special Management Executives.
SBI Associate Banks 2016 Notifications
The official notification for the SBI Associate Banks 2016 has not been released yet but it will soon be released by the recruitment authorities. However, tentative dates are available here for various posts. First the written examination will be taken. On the basis of the result of the written exam, the interview is conducted for the final recruitment of the candidate. The date of exam for various posts is given as follows.
- Written test for PO: August 2016
- Written test for Management Executives: October 2015
- Written test for Clerical Cadre: February 2016
SBI Associate Banks 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a certain post are the necessary conditions that must be satisfied in order to be eligible for the post. In case a candidate is not able to fulfil the eligibility condition for a particular post, then he/she is not seen as fit for the post. These conditions are set by the conducting authorities and are mandatory to be fulfilled by all the participating candidates. The eligibility criteria are different for the different posts. However, some of the eligibility conditions are common for all the posts. These conditions are given as follows.
- Candidates must have cleared the senior secondary examination of 12th class or an equivalent examination with a minimum percentage of 60% for general category students and 55% for reserved category students.
- The age of the candidates must be between 18-28 years.
SBI Associate Banks 2016 Application Form
To apply for the various posts offered by the SBI, candidates must fill the application form for the respective post online on the official website. The link to apply for the posts have also been posted here. Candidates can fill the application form once the SBI recruitment 2016 advertisement will be released. The eligibility conditions shall also be given in the advertisement. According to the eligibility criteria for a post, candidates can fill and submit the application form before the last date. The detailed procedure to fill the application form has been given as follows. Candidates must go through it before filling the form.
- Candidates must first log in to the official website where the application form is available. The link has also been posted below.
- The opened application form must be completely filled with all the information asked. The information entered must be valid and correct in all respects.
- Now upload the scanned documents of their photograph and signatures in the required formats.
- Now candidates must proceed to pay the application fee. The payment of the application fee must be done by online methods such as credit/debit card or net banking.
- After the successful transaction, the e-receipt and the application form must be printed and preserved for future use.
SBI Associate Banks 2016 Admit Card
The admit card for the SBI Associate Banks 2016 recruitment exams is released a few days before the exam date. The admit cards are posted online on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their application number or roll number on the official page. It must be noted that the admit card is a very important document and it must be preserved by the candidates. Since this is a hall ticket, the candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam hall without it. Therefore, all candidates must download the admit card and get it printed on time.
SBI Associate Banks 2016 Results
The result for the SBI Associate Banks 2016 written exams is released after some time of the exam. The results will be declared on the official site as well. Candidates will need to check their result on the official site. The result shall show the marks obtained by them in the written examination. On the basis of the result of this test, the selected candidates will be called for the interview round. The results for different posts are released separately and the dates for the same shall be released soon.
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2016||CG TET 2016|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2016||HTET 2016|
|SSC CHSL 2016||HP TET 2016|
|SSC Constable GD 2016||KARTET 2016|
|SSC JE 2016||Kerala TET 2016|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2016||Maharashtra TET 2016|
|SSC MTS 2016||Tamil Nadu TET 2016|
|SSC Stenographer 2016||UP TET 2016|
|IBPS Clerk 2016||WB SET 2016|
|IBPS PO 2016||Punjab TET 2016|
|IBPS SO 2016||OTET 2016|
|IBPS RRB 2016||UPSC IAS 2016|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2016||UPSC CAPF 2016|
|RBI Assistant 2016||UPSC IFS 2016|
|SBI SO 2016||IES/ ISS 2016|
|SBI PO 2016||NDA 2016|
|SBI Clerk 2016||CDS 1 2016|
|SBI Associate Banks 2016||CDS 2 2016|
|CBSE NET 2016||Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist 2016|
|CSIR UGC NET 2016||SCRA 2016|