Satyabhama University conducts the Exam SBAIEE 2018 on state level every year. This Exam is for students interested in Engineering, Architecture and Medical streams. Through this exam, the University search the talented students from all over India. The students will get admission in the University based upon the performance in the exam and how they have secured in the merit list.
All the interested students must fill the application form before the last date of submission. The online form of the exam is prescribed for the entrance. There will be two dates for the exam. One scheme made applied on a separate 10 cities list. The other one is for remaining 41 cities selected for the exam commencement. The 10 cities are as follows-
These cities will have the exam date from 26th to 29th April 2018. The remaining 41 cities will follow the dates from 28th to 29th April 2018. The Application forms will be available for the candidate from the month of November 2017. The last date will be 6th of April 2018.
The candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in both 10th and 10+2 standards having the compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The pass degree must be from a recognized University and board. The marksheets should also have a certificate of completion.
The exam slot booking and the Admit card download will be available from 18th of April 2018. The Results of the entrance exam will be declared around 5th of May 2018. Students can download their Admit cards from the website by using the login credentials which are given to them after filling the application form.
Details of the course offered by the entrance exam–
- Tech/B.E– Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering is a 4-year full-time program. The branch in B.Tech program for students follows-
- Tech in Civil Engineering
- Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
- Tech in Bioinformatics
- Bio-medical Engineering
- Tech in Bio-Technology
- Tech in Electronics and Communication
- Tech in Computer Science and Technology
- Tech in Information Technology
- Arch. -Bachelor of Architecture is a full-time 5-year duration program.
SBAIEE 2018- An Overview-
|Exam Name||Satyabhama University All-India Entrance Examination|
|Exam Level||All-India Level|
|Conducted By||Satyabhama University|
|Exam Type||Objective-type questions|
SBAIEE 2018 Exam dates-
The Satyabhama University gave some important dates for the Exam. There are two dates given for the Exam. One from South-India the one is for all other Exam cities-
|The application form of SBAIEE 2018 is available from||1st November 2018|
|Last date for application form submission||6th to 8th April 2018|
|Admit cards and slot booking by students for SBAIEE 2018 will be available from||18th April 2018 until 22nd April 2018|
|Online exam of SBAIEE 2018 (for South-India). The 10 cities described.||26th April to 29th April 2018|
|Online exam of SBAIEE 2018 for other exam cities||28th April to 29th April 2018|
|Result declaration of SBAIEE 2018||5th May 2018|
|Counselling process will begin from||5th May 2018|
|Counselling dates made available||21st to 26th May 2018|
SBAIEE 2018 Eligibility criteria-
Satyabhama University gave some basic rules in the admission of students. It is important for every student to clear those steps.
Academic qualification – Candidate must have passed 10th & 10+2. Both with an aggregate of 65% in PCM or PCB& must have passed from any recognized board. For B.Tech programs (other than Bi-Technology, Bio-medical & Bio-Informatics). The necessarily passed subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics require 6.0 CGPA marks. For all 3 PCB subjects, the compulsory subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 10+2 must have an aggregate of 6.0 CGPA marks. For B.Arch., an aggregate of 6.0 CGPA marks in PCM subjects in 10_+2 required. The candidate must need to have a valid NATA score. The average marks should be 80 out of total of the 200 marks.
Nationality– The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age limit– The student applying must be born on or after 1st July 1994.
SBAIEE 2018 Application form-
The students can get the application from the website, i.e. www.satyabamauniversity.ac.in, by both the important application filling modes- offline & online.
- At the first step the candidates need to register with their names and provide other information such as Email id and other personal details asked.
- Now at the second step candidates they must create a password by giving the mobile number.
- They will receive a OTP in the provided mobile number for the confirmation process.
- While filling the application form students must fill the details asked carefully which holds true identity.
- Attach the photograph and signature in the size and resolution provided.
- After filling the application form successfully, choose an exam center of your choice and pay the application fee at the last step.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode as well as offline mode.
- And after completing all the steps, submit the form on the official website of the University.
- For offline submission. Application forms will be available from University.It can be done by sending them a post of request letter for the application with contact details with a DD of Rs. 1000 in name of the University, Chennai. You can find the address of the university from the website. Fill the application form and send it to the University address.
Fee payment through online mode can be done through debit/credit card/net banking. Enter your card details.Wait till the transaction is completed. For offline payment, a challan of Rs 1000 at Indian Bank is to be submitted.The challan needs to be generated only between 9 am to 9 pm and the students mustkeep a copy of both transactions. The Application number required to be known to every aspirant and it is important to enter the number for further process in the exam.
SBAIEE 2018 Exam pattern-
|Total Time Given to Finish the Exam||2 Hours|
|Language of Question Paper||English, Telugu|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark gets awarded for each correct response.
No negative marking
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/Biology|
|Locations and Exam Centres||Tentatively 16 cities in India|
SBAIEE 2018 Reservation of Seats:
The Satyabhama University Council has mentioned the seat reservation quota for the applying candidates and the exam council has decided different percentage of reservation for different categories of students.
|Students residing in the state Tamil Nadu||50 percent|
|General Category students||20 percent|
|Scheduled Caste (SC and ST)||15 percent|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||15 percent|
SBAIEE 2018 Admit card-
Students can get the admit card from 18th April till 22nd April 2018 from the official website. The candidates need to open the official website of the University. The candidates are informed to use their login id and password generated to open their accounts. Candidates are suggested to download the admit card from their systems and get a printout of the same and keep that hard copy with them for any further proceedings.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Search for “Admit card SBAIEE 2018” & click.
- Enter your registration number & password & enter.
- The Admit card appears, download it & keep it safe.
Admit card will contain candidate details like the Applicant name, contact details, photograph, venue address along with details of Exam date, duration & timings, etc.
Every student must carry their admit card to their prescribed Exam hall. They will not be allowed to sit for the Exam at any cost. It is important for every student to have their admit card.
SBAIEE 2018 Syllabus-
Mathematics – Algebra, Integral calculus,Differential equations,Trigonometry,Geometry, Probability & Statistics, Sets, Relation, and Functions, Complex numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and determinants, Permutation and Combinations, Mathematical Induction, Binomial equations and its simple equations, Sequences and series, Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Mathematical Reasoning.
Physics – Measurements, Motion, Kinematics, Magnetism, Thermodynamics,Oscillation & laws of motion,Work, Energy, and Motion, Rotational motion, Properties of solids and liquids,Gravitation,Solids & fluids,Optics &Thermos physics have been included.
Chemistry –Atomic structure, Chemical kinetics,Polymerization,Molecular structure,Chemical bonding and molecular structure Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Redox reactions and chemical Electro-Chemistry,Surface & environmental chemistry,Organic & inorganic chemistry, and Chemistry in everyday life.
SBAIEE 2018 Result-
The result for SBAIEE 2018 will be released on 5th May 2018 from the official website.
- Just open the result link & enter your registration number
- The result will be opened and download it
- A counselling form will be given with the result for selected students.
SBAIEE 2018 Counseling-
- The counseling process will start from 21st to 26th May 2018.
- The merit list will be declared after the results will be announced and the selected students will be called for the counseling session.
- Only the selected students have to bring counseling forms with them at the time of the counseling.
- The candidates will have the option to choose a course of their choice.
- They should be present be at the place of counseling according to the prescribed date and time.
- For document checking with fees written in the form and document verification.
- The students coming to the counseling session must bring one of their guardian or parents with them to facilitate the document verification procedure.
- All the documents carriedby the candidate for verification are- 10th& 10+2 certificates, Domicile certificate & Id-proof, Admit card & result of SBIAEE 2018.