Those of you who are interested in Sathyabama University Ph.D and M.Phil Admissions 2017 can proceed and apply for the same as the official announcement regarding the same is released. Here in this article you would get complete details about Admission procedure of Sathyabama University Ph.D and M.Phil courses.
Earlier the Sathyabama University was known as Sathyabama Engineering College is a recognized university run by a famous trust called “JEPPIAAR EDUCATIONAL TRUST”. The Sathyabama University is spread over a campus which is of 350 acres and it has a total of 20 departments which offer a number of PG, UG and research courses and nearly more than 15 research centers.
Sathyabama University conducted admission for the following research programs:
- M. Tech. (By research )
- M.Phil. – Biotechnology
- M.Phil. – Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Ph.D. in all disciplines of Engineering / Technology , Management and Science
Sathyabama University Ph.D and M.Phil Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Registration Begins||18th Nov, 2016|
|Registration Ends||31st Mar, 2017|
Sathyabama University Ph.D and M.Phil Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For Ph.D. Programme
The University conducts Ph.D. in all the concerned disciples of different streams link:
Eligibility: You need to have any of the following qualifications:
M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc/M.Arch/M.Phil/M.B.A/M.S (by Research)
For M.Phil. / M.Tech. (by research) Programme
The university conducted M.Phil programs in the following disciplines:
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
Eligibility: You need to have a masters degree in order to be eligible.
How to Apply for Sathyabama University Ph.D and M.Phil Admissions 2017
- You need to visit the University’s Admission office and purchase the application form on payment of Rs 500. The completely filled up applications need to be sent to “The coordinator, Sathyabama University’ before the last date of submission.
- Candidates can also obtain the application forms through post by sending a request letter along with the application fee through DD (Demand Draft_ which is drawn in favor of Sathyabama College and is payable at Chennai. The request letter needs to be sent before the last date of submission to the following address:
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai – 600 119
- You can also apply online from the official website of the university. After completely filling up the application form you need to pay the application fee through online payment modes such as credit card/debit card/E-banking or by challan payment at any one of the Indian bank branches.