SAAT 2017 Result – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOAU) will publish the result of SAAT 2017 in the second week of May 2017. The university will declare SAAT result in online mode. The candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks will be considered qualified for admission process. In order to download SAAT result, candidates must enter application number and roll number in the required space. SAAT 2017 result will display scores obtained by candidates in the entrance examination.
SAAT Result 2017
SAAT 2017 Result will be announced online tentatively in the second week of May 2017. The university will prepare a merit list on the basis of candidates’ performance in SAAT 2017. Admissions to B.Tech programs will be offered based on candidates score/marks in SAAT 2017. To check their result, the test takers will have to enter their SAAT 2017 application number and roll number.
SAAT 2017 Answer Key
Answer key will be uploaded by the exam conducting authority in prior of releasing SAAT result. With the help of answer, key candidates can calculate their probable marks. To know about final score candidates should wait till the release of actual result.
Procedure to Download SAAT 2017 Result
Candidates are recommended to go through below-mentioned procedure while checking their result:
- Go to the notification section and find the separate link of result.
- Thereafter, click the dedicated link of result.
- After clicking that link candidates will be redirected to the result page where they need to enter their application number and roll number.
- Click the submit button after entering required information.
- Your result will be available on the screen.
Details about SAAT 2017 Result
After the completion of SAAT 2017 on April 25, the university will declare SAAT result 2017. Candidates can check some important details related to SAAT 2017 result below.
- SAAT result will be declared by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University tentatively in the second week of May 2017.
- The result of SAAT 2017 will consist of marks secured by candidates.
- A candidate securing the minimum qualifying marks decided by the university will be eligible for admission process.
- After the declaration of SAAT result, a new merit list will be composed on the basis of scores obtained in SAAT.
- The merit list containing merit rank of the candidates will be used by the university for the counselling process.
- There will be a separate merit list for candidates qualifying under each reservation categories.
- Each candidate will be given a rank card to their email ID.
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses will be granted on the basis of marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
SAAT Cut Off 2017
SAAT 2017 Cutoff stands for minimum marks required for getting admission in the various branch of UG & PG courses of SOA university or in the participating institute. The extent of cuts off will be decided on the basis of difficulty level and the scores achieved by the candidates.
The candidates are required to clear a specified limit of marks in order to continue their process of admission. SOAU will be announcing different cutoff for different undergraduate and postgraduate programme.Candidates can go through WBJEE cutoff of the previous year so as to have a look at the various trends of cut off of the previous year and can plan their preparation accordingly.
SAAT 2017 Counselling
Once SAAT result 2017 declared, the eligible candidates will be called for SAAT 2017 counselling process. Under counselling, the seat will be allocated based on ranks and scores of the candidates in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates with a higher rank are allocated with a better seat. Similarly, lower of the candidate will lead to the lower seat. All the eligible candidates will have to participate in counselling process in person. They must carry relevant documents and certificates along with them for verification purpose.
SAAT 2017 Merit List
Separate merit list for all qualifying candidates shall be prepared on the basis of SAAT – 2017 results in the following manner.
- One for candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technology degree courses on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- One for candidates seeking admission to Pharmacy / B.Sc. Ag. degree course on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- One each for candidates of diploma streams seeking admission under Lateral Entry scheme to Engineering and Technology / MCA, Pharmacy, and Hotel Management & Catering Technology courses.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to MCA.
- M.Pharm., LLM and M.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- One for candidates seeking admission to BHMCT Courses.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- One for candidates seeking admission to B.B.A. LLB courses.
- M.Tech. (branch wise), M.Sc. (All), MBA, MHA, MTTM.
In addition, separate merit lists will also be drawn for candidates qualifying under each of the reservation categories. Each qualified candidate shall be given a rank card.
We hope that all the information is given on this page about SAAT 2017 Results will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!