Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOAU) will publish the result of SAAT 2017 in the second week of May 2017. The university will declare SAAT result in online mode. The candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks will be considered qualified for admission process. In order to download SAAT result, candidates must enter application number and roll number in the required space. SAAT 2017 result will display scores obtained by candidates in the entrance examination. Candidates can check more details about the upcoming SAAT 2017 from the article below.
Latest News on SAAT 2017
April 22, 2017 – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test, is scheduled to be held from April 22 – 25, 2017.
March 12, 2017 – The examination will be held between 22nd – 25th April 2017 at 62 centres across 40 cities in India.
SAAT 2017 Result will be announced online tentatively in the second week of May 2017. The university will prepare a merit list on the basis of candidates’ performance in SAAT 2017. Admissions to B.Tech programs will be offered based on candidates score/marks in SAAT 2017. To check their result, the test takers will have to enter their SAAT 2017 application number and roll number.
SAAT 2017 Answer Key
Answer key will be uploaded by the exam conducting authority in prior of releasing SAAT result. With the help of answer, key candidates can calculate their probable marks. To know about final score candidates should wait till the release of actual result.
Procedure to Download SAAT 2017 Result
Candidates are recommended to go through below-mentioned procedure while checking their result:
- Go to the notification section and find the separate link of result.
- Thereafter, click the dedicated link of result.
- After clicking that link candidates will be redirected to the result page where they need to enter their application number and roll number.
- Click the submit button after entering required information.
- Your result will be available on the screen.
SAAT 2017 Counselling is expected to be held tentatively on 5th June 2017. It will be held to all candidates who have successfully qualified SAAT 2017 examination. The SAAT 2017 Counselling will be held by the Siksha O Anusandhan University after publishing the merit list only.
At the time of counselling, candidates must fill their choices and lock it. Candidates’ needs to pay a fee for the counselling process. Candidates must verify their documents at the time of counselling. The counselling for the candidates qualifying in JEE Main 2017 will be held separately. Read the article given below to check all important details related to SAAT 2017 Counselling.
Read the article given below to check all important details related to SAAT 2017 Counselling.
Procedure of SAAT 2017 Counselling
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to participate in the counselling process and take admission through SAAT 2017:
- The counselling will be done on the basis of SAAT 2017 Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam.
- The schedule of the counselling will be announced on the day the result is declared.
- The University will conduct the counselling at the ITER Campus or on the University campus.
- Candidates must report in person at the specified time for the counselling.
- Applicants will require filling their choices of course and locking the same. Once the desired course choice is locked, it cannot be changed later.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to submit all the required documents for verification.
- Candidates have to make a payment of Rs. 30,000 at the time of counselling. The payment has to be made through the Demand Draft which must be drawn in the favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University payable at Bhubaneswar.
- For all qualifiers, a separate counselling will be conducted by the University.
- Candidates must carry all the required documents for verification at the time of counselling.
Documents required for SAAT 2017 Counselling
Candidates have to submit the following documents for verification at the time of counselling:
- A Valid Photo Identity of the candidates.
- Admit card of SAAT 2017.
- Score Card of SAAT 2017.
- Birth Certificate or Pass certificate of class X.
- Mark sheet of class X and XII.
- School/College Leaving Certificate.
- Class XII Pass Certificate.
- A draft of Rupees 30,000 drawn from a nationalised bank.
- 2 sets of attested copies of all the original documents.
- Caste Certificate in the specified format along with the original certificate.
- 4 recent coloured passport size photographs.
- Any other relevant certificate.
SAAT 2017 Application Form
Siksha O Anusandhan University will be conducting SAAT 2017 test. Application forms of SAAT 2017 have got released on 11th January of 2017. SAAT 2017 is a national level admission test. This exam basically conducted with the main aim of admission in UG and PG programs of Siksha O Anusandhan University. All the candidates can get detailed information about SAAT 2017 Application Form here.
SAAT 2017 Application Form – Detailed Information
All the candidates can download their SAAT 2017 Application Form through online mode only. The application form of SAAT 2017 has got released online on 11th January 2017 candidates can fill the application from the very next day itself. If the candidates are planning to apply for more than one program, they need to fill separate application forms for that.
SAAT 2017 Application Form – Important Dates
The release of Application form
11th January of 2017.
The last date to submit the Application Form
|12th April of 2017.|
|Date of Examination|
Between 22nd to 25th April of 2017.
SAAT 2017 Application Form – Procedure to Apply
- Visit the official web page of SAAT 2017.
- Click on the link which says ‘Click here’.
- Candidates can see the online application form now.
- Candidates need to provide their e-mail ID for verification, a verification code will be sent to the same e-mail ID.
- Enter the verification code which has received in your e-mail inbox.
- Upload scanned photographs.
- Fill all the details such as personal information, contact details, course preferences, education qualification, extra personal details, examination centre, and exam date preferences.
- Check again before finally submitting the application form.
- Candidates can click on ‘Submit Now’ button now.
- Candidates must take a printout of application form and keep it safe for further use.
SAAT 2017 Application Form – Procedure to Fill
Candidates must provide the following information and documents while filling the application form.
- Valid E-Mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Personal and Guardians Information.
- Educational Qualification and Contact Details,.
- Scanned passport size photographs.
All the applicants must follow the following steps to fill the application form
Step 1: Online Registration
Visit the official web page and click on the link which says ‘click here’. Enter your E-Mail ID. You’ll be getting a verification code in your mail which you have provided. Use that OTP number to proceed with the application form.
Step 2: Upload Photographs
After providing verification code, candidates can see the application form on the screen. Click on the upload picture option and choose the scanned photograph which you need to upload. Upload the photographs in the application form.
Step 3: Filling the Application Form
Now candidates need to fill all their details such as personal information, contact details, course preferences, education qualification, extra personal details, examination centre, and exam date preferences I the application form. After filling all these details candidate must click on ‘submit now’ button.
Step 4: Take Printouts of Application Form
Candidates can take printouts of filled application form after submitting it successfully. Candidates can keep this printout for further references. An acknowledgement letter/ receipt regarding SAAT 2017 Application Form will be sent to candidate’s registered E-Mail ID.
SAAT 2017 Application Form – Correction
The exam conducting authority of SAAT 2017 will provide the correction facility to all candidates. All the candidates can make corrections on their application form in the particular fields which are allowed by the authority of SAAT 2017 conducting board.
SAAT 2017 Application Form – FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
As because many candidates will be having doubts on the procedure and processes of SAAT 2017, here we have included eight FAQs with its answers. Candidates can check it.
Question 1: What is the application fee?
Answer: There is no application fee for this exam.
Question 2: When will be the application form available?
Answer: 11th January of 2017.
Question 3: Which documents are required at the time of filling the application form?
Answer: Scanned passport size photographs.
Question 4: When is the last date to submit the application form?
Answer: 12th April of 2017.
Question 5: Is there any correction facility available for the application form?
Answer: Yes, Correction opportunity will be provided.
Question 6: I am a student appearing in 12th standard, can I apply for this exam?
Answer: Yes, you are eligible to apply.
Question 7: Diploma holders are eligible for this exam?
Answer: Yes, Diploma holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/ Hotel Management are also eligible to apply.
Question 8: Is category certificate required at the time of filling the application form?
Answer: No, only candidate details will be required at the time of filling the application form.
SAAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Siksha O Anusandhan University will be conducting SAAT 2017. SAAT (Siksha O Anusandhan University Admission Test) is a national level entrance test. This exam will be conducted in 50 cities across India. The application for SAAT 2017 is available online from 11th January of 2017 onwards. This examination basically held for admission in numerous UG and PG programs by Siksha O Anusandhan University. This examination will be held from 22nd to 25th April of 2017.
Like every other entrance test, SAAT 2017 eligibility criteria has also got some criteria. Only those candidates who satisfy these criteria can apply for SAAT 2017.Here we have included eligibility criteria for SAAT 2017 in order to get admission in various programs in Siksha O Anusandhan University.
SAAT Eligibility Criteria 2017 – Detailed Information
- Candidates who are hoping to apply for SAAT 2017 must have completed their 12th (HSC) or any equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must secure a 50% of aggregate marks in the qualifying exam with the above-mentioned subject combination.
- Candidates who all are appearing in 12th in this year are also eligible to apply for this examination.
SAAT 2017 eligibility criteria in various programs have included below.
Bachelor Degree Programs
|B.Tech. / Dual Degree in Engineering||Pass/Appearing 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as the main subject and secure at least 50% marks.|
|B.Pharm||Pass or Appearing 10+2 examination|
|BHMCT||Pass or Appearing 10+2 examination with 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC Category)|
|B.Sc. in Agriculture||Pass/Appearing 10+2 examination with not less than 50% Marks (40% marks SC/ST/PH).|
Age Limit: Lower age limit is 17 years & Upper age limit is 23 years as on 31st December 2017.
|B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic)||Pass or Appearing at 10+2 examination with at least 45% Marks (40% marks SC/ST/PH).|
Age Limit: 17 years as on 31st December 2017.
Master Degree Programs
|M.Tech||Pass/Appearing in B.E./B.Tech/AMIE/MCA/M.Sc. or equivalent and obtain at least 50% marks.|
Note: GATE qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance exam, but they have to submit the filled up form.
|MCA||Pass/Appearing three year Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC Category).|
Note: Candidates having Business Mathematics at +2 or +3 level are not eligible.
|MBA/MHA/ MHM/MTTM||Pass or Appearing Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 50%marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
|M.Pharm||Pass or appearing B.Pharm examination and obtain at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC category).|
Note: GPAT qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance test, but they have to submit the filled up form.
|M.Sc||Pass/Appearing three or four years Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST/ OBC category).|
|M.Sc Nursing||Passed B.Sc. Nursing Degree with 55%.|
Lateral Entry Programs
|Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy & Hotel Management||Pass/Appearing Diploma candidate with less than 60% marks.|
|MCA||Pass or appearing three year BCA, BSCIT and B.Sc. in Computer Science with at least 60% of marks.|
SAAT 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Siksha O Anusandhan University has announced their SAAT 2017 exam pattern along with its notification. SAAT 2017 exam pattern includes details such as the total number of questions asked in the exam and time given to solve them.
By going through exam pattern each candidate will get to know more about the question paper method, marking scheme, weight age given for each section, and subjects covered etc.
Basically, candidates can plan their method writing the exam before attempting the questions in the examination. SAAT 2017 exam will be held online and it must be attempted in English language only.
There will be three sections and each section will be given one hour time to finish, so basically, the total time of examination will be three hours. Candidates can get detailed information about SAAT 2017 exam pattern by reading this article.
The table below shows the subjects included in and time and mark details about SAAT 2017 exam. Candidates will get brief detail about SAAT 2017 by looking into the table.
|1||Physics||60||60X4= 240||1 hour|
|2||Chemistry||60||60X4= 240||1 hour|
|3||Mathematics||60||60X4= 240||1 hour|
SAAT Exam Pattern – Features
The following points are the features of SAAT 2017 exam pattern. Take a look at this.
- The syllabus of SAAT 2017 exam will include all the topics of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from 11th and 12th (Science Stream) standard.
- The entrance test will be conducted only in online mode and will include objective type questions.
- Each correct answer will be awarded four marks and each incorrect answer will lead to deduction of one mark.
- For every unmarked/ unattempted question, no marks would be given.
SAAT 2017 Syllabus
The syllabus of SAAT 2017 will be based on courses. In that case, the syllabus will vary according to course. Here we have given syllabuses of some few courses.
|B.Tech/ DDE/ B.Pharm/ B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc (Nursing)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (Botany or Zoology).|
|Lateral Entry B.Tech (except Pharmacy and BHMCT)||Basic Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics.|
|MCA||Mathematics, Computer Awareness.|
|BHMCT||Reasoning, Service Aptitude, General English, General Knowledge, General Science, Numerical Aptitude.|
|MBA||Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Computer Fundamentals.|
|MCA (lateral entry)||Mathematics, Computer Fundamentals/ Programming Languages/ Operating Systems.|
SAAT 2017 Admit Card will be available on 15th April 2017 for the candidates to download from the email. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT), a national level common entrance test is conducted for different programs offered in different constituent institutes/schools of the University. Those of you who have been selected through common entrance exam would be called for open counselling for admission into different programs of the university.
A salient feature of SAAT is that if you have the Diploma in the stream of hotel management, engineering, pharmacy and technology then you would be eligible to apply for admission into regular courses under lateral entry scheme through the SAAT. Here in this article, you will find all the required detailed information on SAAT 2017 Admit Card.
SAAT 2017 Admit card will be available on 15th April 2017 for the candidates to download via email, which is it will be out 1 week prior to the examination. SAAT 2017 admit card is a very important document and plays a very vital role in the admission process, so all the candidates are requested to keep their respective admit safe till the admission process is completed.
Candidate will be requiring a valid identity proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, College ID etc along with the printed SAAT 2017 Admit card to appear for the examination. If any candidate fails to produce identity proof or SAAT 2017 admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination centre and will not be allowed to appear for the SAAT 2017 exam.
After producing the SAAT 2017 Admit Card online, candidates are advised to check all their details on the admit card should be correct and errorless. If any error found in the admit card, it should immediately bring to the notice of the Director of Admission. We will provide the authority’s address in this article.
SAAT exam will be computer based entrance exam and will be conducted in between 22nd April 2017 to 25th April 2017. The SAAT 2017 Admit Card will be available on 15th April 2017 both in online and offline mode. After a week of SAAT exam, the result will be out via online mode only, candidates can check their results in the 3rd week of May 2017 on the official website. After the results are out, the counselling process for SAAT 2017 will commence from the 1st week of June 2017.
How to Download SAAT 2017 Admit Card
Candidates are requested to follow these mentioned steps in order to download their SAAT 2017 admit card:
- Visit the official portal (we will provide the link here)
- Click on “SAAT Admit Card 2017”
- Enter your “Application Number” and “Mobile Number”
- Click on “Submit”
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Save/Download the SAAT 2017 admit card
- Take the printout (more than 1) for future reference.
SAAT 2017 Admit Card – Important Dates
|Release of the admit card||15th April 2017|
|SAAT PG 2017 exam||22nd to 25th May 2017|
|SAAT 2017 Result||3rd week of May 2017|
Phone – +91-674-2350180 / 2350884
We hope that all the information given on this page about SAAT 2017 Engineering Entrance Examination will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding SAAT 2017 Engineering Entrance Examination as well as other more institutional and UPSC Examinations.
Best of luck!