SAAT 2018 Counselling will start from June 2018. It will be held to all candidates who have successfully qualified SAAT 2018 examination.
The SAAT 2018 Counselling will be held at the Siksha O Anusandhan University after publishing the merit list only.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
At the time of counselling, candidates must fill their choices and lock it. Candidates’ needs to pay a fee for the counselling process.
Candidates must verify their documents at the time of counselling. The counselling for the candidates qualifying for JEE Main 2018 will be held separately. Read the article given below to check all important details related to SAAT 2018 Counselling.
Read the article given below to check all important details related to SAAT 2018 Counselling.
Procedure of SAAT 2018 Counselling
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to participate in the counselling process and take admission through SAAT 2018:
- The counselling will be done on the basis of SAAT 2018 Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam.
- The schedule of the counselling will be announced on the day the result is declared.
- The University will conduct the counselling at the ITER Campus or on the University campus.
- Candidates must report in person at the specified time for the counselling.
- Applicants will require filling their choices of course and locking the same. Once the desired course choice is locked, it cannot be changed later.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to submit all the required documents for verification.
- Candidates have to make a payment of Rs. 30,000 at the time of counselling. The payment has to be made through the Demand Draft which must be drawn in the favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University payable at Bhubaneswar.
- For all qualifiers, a separate counselling will be conducted by the University.
- Candidates must carry all the required documents for verification at the time of counselling.
Image Demonstration of SAAT 2018 Counselling Process
- Go to the official website of SAAT 2018
- Click on the “Counselling” button
- Fill in your details like “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth”
Documents required for SAAT 2018 Counselling
Candidates have to submit the following documents for verification at the time of counselling:
- A Valid Photo Identity of the candidates.
- Admit card of SAAT 2018.
- Score Card of SAAT 2018.
- Birth Certificate or Pass certificate of class X.
- Mark sheet of class X and XII.
- School/College Leaving Certificate.
- Class XII Pass Certificate.
- A draft of Rupees 30,000 drawn from a nationalised bank.
- 2 sets of attested copies of all the original documents.
- Caste Certificate in the specified format along with the original certificate.
- 4 recent coloured passport size photographs.
- Any other relevant certificate.
We hope that all the details given here about SAAT 2018 Counselling will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same.
Best of luck!