Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test popularly known as RULET 2018 is a state level exam. It is conducted to provide admission to aspirants in five-year integrated B.A, L.L.B programmes in different college s in state of Rajasthan. Applicants interested can fill the application form from the official website www.uniraj.ac.in beginning April, 2018. RULET is conducted by the Rajasthan University for the admission in 120 seats in the first year of B.A. LL.B programmes. The maximum age limit for appearing RULET exam is 30 years as on 1st July, 2018. The RULET Exam will be held in the end of May, 2018. Applicants can get the details about the exam pattern, application form, eligibility and dates of RULET below.
|RULET 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||RULET|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan University|
|Exam Stream||Law Entrance Exam|
RULET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for RULET 2018 applicants need to satisfy the below conditions:
- Applicant’s upper age limit for RULET 2018 is 21 years as on 1st July, 2016.
- Applicant appearing for RULAT should have passed their Higher Secondary certificate exam/ (10 +2) from a recognized university to apply for the exam.
- Applicants have to score a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks in their HSC exam and 45% in case of SC/ ST category candidate to be eligible.
RULET 2018 Application form
Applicants applying for RULET 2018 need to follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Applicant appearing has to visit www.uniraj.ac.in and download the application form to register for the exam.
Step 2: Applicant need to fill in their education, personal and other details as mentioned in the form using a blue/black ball pen to apply.
Step 3: After completion of form applicant must pay their application fees of Rs 2000/- through DD drawn from any nationalized bank in favor of “Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan’, payable at Jaipur. Applicant is required to write their Name on the back of the DD.
Step 4: Lastly applicant need to submit their application form along with DD to the following address
Dr. Prahlad Raj
Convener, RULET 2018
Department of Law, University of Rajasthan
(Near FYLC Building)
Jaipur – 302004
RULET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The RULET 2018 exam consists of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The language of paper will be in English Only.
- Applicant will not lose any marks for wrong answer and 1 mark will be added for each correct answer given.
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- The distribution of questions and marks of the exam is as follows:
|Section||No of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge||30 to 40||30|
|General Science||30 to 40||30|
|Legal Reasoning||30 to 40||30|
|Social Studies||30 to 40||30|
After the Entrance Test Results are declared, the student also needs to go through Group Discussion (GD) for 40 marks and Personal Interview (PI) for 60 marks in order to complete the admission procedure.
RULET 2017 Reservation Criteria
Reservation criteria for RULET 2017 for various categories are mentioned below:
RULET 2018 Exam Dates
|RULET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Applications||First week of April, 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||May, 2018|
|RULET 2018||Last week of May, 2018|
|Result||3rd week of June, 2018|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.