The Rajasthan Technical University will be organising an entrance exam named RTU CAM 2018 (Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M.Tech/M.Arch) for the aspirants who are willing to take admissions in M.Tech programs in 55 affiliated Engineering colleges of Rajasthan.
All the candidates who want to enrol themselves in M.Tech programs under this University are requested to fill the online form from the official website and needs to submit it before or on the last date.
The first priority for the RTU CAM 2018 will be given to those candidates who qualified for GATE 2018 and scored with the required marks.
Non-Gate applicants will be provided admission later in the vacant seats. The online application form & registration process will start from May 2018 to June 2018 tentatively. Rest details regarding RTU CAM 2018 are mentioned below in this article.
RTU CAM 2018 Exam Dates
The mentioned Exam dates for RTU CAM 2018 are tentative and may lead to change regarding the official announcement, keep visiting us for the final announced dates.
|Advertisement for notification of CAM 2018||June 10, 2018|
|Online Registration and fee payment starts||June 14, 2018|
|Online application form filling starts||June 14, 2018|
|Online choice filling for different M. Tech. the programme starts||June 14, 2018|
|Training of admission coordinators of participating institutes at RTU Kota||June 21, 2018|
|The last date of online process (above S. No. 2-5) ends||July 04, 2018|
|Declaration of 1st round of allotment||July 10, 2018|
|1st round of reporting & course fee payment to the allotted Institute||July 12 – 14, 2018|
|Last date of surrender from 1st round of allotment and surrender of seat (for reported candidates only)||July 12 – 14, 2018|
|Last date of consent for the upward movement online to participate in second round||July 12 – 14, 2018|
|11. Declaration of 2nd round of allotment||July 18, 2018|
|2nd round of reporting & course fee payment to the allotted Institute||July 21 – 24, 2018|
|Last date of surrender from 2nd round of allotment and surrender of seat (for reported candidates only)||July 21 – 24, 2018|
|All activity freezes for 1st and 2nd round||July 24, 2018|
|Declaration of new seat matrix against the vacant seat for fresh registration of 3rd round||July 25, 2018|
|Fresh registration, application, fee payment starts for new candidates (Candidates who have not allotted any seats from 1st and 2nd round of allotment need not to re-register) Fresh online choice filling starts (candidates who have not allotted any seats from 1st and 2nd round of allotment may modify their choices)||July 21 – 24, 2018|
|Declaration of 3rd round of allotment||July 29, 2018|
|3rd round of reporting & course fee payment to the allotted Institute||July 30 – 31, 2018|
|Last date of surrender from 3rd round of allotment and surrender of seat (for reported candidates only) Last date of consent for the upward movement online to participate in 4th round||July 30 – 31, 2018|
|Declaration of 4th round of allotment||August 02, 2018|
|the 4th round of reporting & course fee payment to the allotted Institute||August 02 -04, 2018|
|Last date of surrender from 4th round of allotment and surrender of seat (for reported candidates only)||August 02 -04, 2018|
|Classes Start for all M. Tech Courses||August 03, 2018|
|All activity freezes for 3rd and 4th round||August 04, 2018|
|Declaration of the schedule of the SPECIAL ROUND if required for the vacant seat||August 04, 2018|
RTU CAM 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will have to make sure that they are eligible for admission before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should hold the citizenship of India.
- General category applicants should have scored 55% marks in the qualifying examination and reserved category applicants should have secure 50% marks.
- AMIE candidates are also eligible provided they should have obtained at least 55 % in aggregate (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates who have passed M.Sc or MCA can apply only to certain M.Tech program and must have valid GATE scores in the relevant discipline.
- GATE 2018 must have been qualified by the applicants.
- Vacant seats may be offered to Non-GATE candidates on the basis of their qualifying academic examination marks.
- The applicants should be medically fit.
RTU CAM 2018 Application Form
RTU CAM 2018 Application Form will be available in online mode only for taking part in the exam. The application form needs to be submitted to the official portal of RTU University which will be available in the month of May 2018.
- Applying for RTU CAM 2018 must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of RTU CAM and fill the application form before the deadline.
- Candidates must enter their personal and academic details as well a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Aspirants need to upload passport size photographs as a soft copy (scanned) with the size of 100kb max and soft copy (scanned) signature with size 50kb max. Both the scanned copies should be in JPEG/JPG format.
- Photographs and signature from candidates are mandatory.
- The marks sheet of the qualifying exam and the GATE score card must also be uploaded by candidates as per specifications.
- A unique Application Number will be generated and this is the login ID to be used by candidates for online counselling.
- After submission, candidates must take a printout of their application form for future reference.
- Application Fees:-
- Applicants must pay 3000 for General category and 1500 for SC/ST/PWD category
- Applicants can pay the fee in only online mode i.e, via Debit/Credit card or Net Banking which is 3000 for General Category and 1000 for Reserved Category.
- No hard copy of the application form has to be sent to the admission committee.
RTU CAM 2018 Merit List
The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the GATE score and will be used for seat allotment.
Non-GATE candidates will have a separate merit list on the basis of their academic performance.
The Merit Rank of the candidates is one of the factors determining the seat allotment in addition to the choices opted by the candidates for the courses and colleges.
RTU CAM 2018 Reservation of seat
|OBC Non-Creamy layer||21%|
|SBC Non-Creamy layer||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||5% of total intake capacity|