The Rajasthan Technical University will be organising an entrance exam named RTUCAM 2017 (Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M.Tech/M.Arch) for the aspirants who are willing to take admissions in M.Tech programs in 55 affiliated Engineering colleges of Rajasthan. All the candidates who want to enrol themselves in M.Tech programs under this University are requested to fill the online form from the official website and needs to submit it before or on the last date. First priority for the RTUCAM 2017 will be given to those candidates who qualified for Gate 2017 and scored with the required marks. Non-Gate applicants will be provided admission later in the vacant seats. The online application form & registration process will start from May 2017 to June 2017 tentatively. Rest details regarding RTUCAM 2017 are mentioned below in this article.
RTUCAM 2017 Exam Dates
The mentioned Exam dates for RTUCAM 2017 are tentative and may lead to change regarding the official announcement, keep visiting us for the final announced dates.
|Online Application will start from||May 2017|
|Choice Filling Starts||May 2017|
|Final Date of Registration & Fee payment||July 2017|
|Final Date of Choice Filling||July 2017|
|First Allotment Date||July 2017|
|Second Allotment Date||July 2017|
|Third round of Choice Filling & registration||August 2017|
|Seat Allotment||August 2017|
RTUCAM 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will have to make sure that they are eligible for admission before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should hold the citizenship of India.
- General category applicants should have scored 55% marks in the qualifying examination and reserved category applicants should have secure 50% marks.
- AMIE candidates are also eligible provided they should have obtained at least 55 % in aggregate (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates who have passed M.Sc or MCA can apply only to certain M.Tech program and must have valid GATE scores in the relevant discipline.
- GATE 2017 must have been qualified by the applicants.
- Vacant seats may be offered to Non-GATE candidates on the basis of their qualifying academic examination marks.
- The applicants should be medically fit.
RTUCAM 2017 Application Form
RTUCAM 2017 Application Form will be available in online mode only for taking part in the exam. The application form needs to be submitted to the official portal of RTU University which will be available in the month of May 2017.
- Applying for RTUCAM 2017 must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of RTUCAM and fill the application form before the deadline.
- Candidates must enter their personal and academic details as well a valid Email ID and mobile Number.
- Aspirants need to upload passport size photographs as a soft copy (scanned) with the size of 100kb max and soft copy (scanned) signature with size 50kb max. Both the scanned copies should be in JPEG/JPG format.
- Photographs and signature from candidates are mandatory.
- The marks sheet of the qualifying exam and the GATE score card must also be uploaded by candidates as per specifications.
- A unique Application Number will be generated and this is the login ID to be used by candidates for online counselling.
- After submission, candidates must take a printout of their application form for future reference.
- Application Fees:-
- Applicants must pay 3000 for General category and 1500 for SC/ST/PWD category
- Applicants can pay the fee in only online mode i.e, via Debit/Credit card or Net Banking which is 3000 for General Category and 1000 for Reserved Category.
- No hard copy of the application form has to be sent to the admission committee.
RTUCAM 2017 Merit List
The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the GATE score and will be used for seat allotment.
Non-GATE candidates will have a separate merit list on the basis of their academic performance.
The Merit Rank of the candidates is one of the factors determining the seat allotment in addition to the choices opted by the candidates for the courses and colleges.
RTUCAM 2017 Reservation of seat
|OBC Non-Creamy layer||21%|
|SBC Non-Creamy layer||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||5% of total intake capacity|