Applications are invited for admissions into RTM Nagpur University MCA and MBA courses. Here in this article you would get complete details about RTM Nagpur University MCA & MBA Admission 2017 such as its selections process, exam dates, etc.
Admissions into RTM Nagpur University MCA and MBA professional courses is done on state level common entrance test. Selection into MBA and MCA is done based on the marks secured by the candidates in MAH MBA CET and MAH MCA CET respectively. The DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Maharashtra conducts the application for MCA and MBA. You would firstly have to visit the official website and register in order to acquire a unique user name and password for filling up the application form.
RTM Nagpur University MCA & MBA Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Registration Begins||2nd Feb, 2017|
|Registration Ends||10th Mar , 2017|
|MCA Date of Entrance Examination||27th Mar, 2017|
|MBA/PGDM Application Deadline||12th – 23rd Feb, 2017|
|MBA/PGDM Commencement of entrance test||12th – 13th Mar, 2017|
RTM Nagpur University MCA & MBA Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You would have to apply online on the official website. Then you would have to select MCA option to apply for MCA program and MBA program in case of MBA course.
- After you register you would have to select “Click here for New Registration” option after which the application form would appear on the screen. Then you would have to enter in all the details asked in the application after which a unique username and password would be generated which needs to be kept for future reference. This username and password would be sent to the email Id and phone number given by the candidates.
- After you have verified all the details you can click “Submit” button and then proceed to make payment for the application form.
- Payment for the application form can be made through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. Once you have made the payment an E-receipt would be generated.
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Those of you who have completed graduation from any stream with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category) from a university which is recognized would be eligible for MCA program.
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: You need to have completed graduation from any stream with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category) from a recognized university inorder to be eligible for the MBA program.
Application Process of RTM Nagpur University MCA & MBA Admission 2017
|INR 750||Candidates belonging to outside Maharashtra, J&K migrants and open category candidates of Maharashtra|
|INR 550||Reserved category candidates|
|INR 1000||Candidates belonging to outside Maharashtra, J&K migrants and open category candidates of Maharashtra|
|INR 800||Reserved category candidates|
Admission Process of RTM Nagpur University MCA & MBA Admission 2017
Admission into MBA program is done based on MAH MBA CET 2016. Admission test for MBA would be organized in 2 sessions, first on12th March and second on 13th March. Candidates would have the chance to select an exam centre according to their convenience. Based on the marks secured in the MAH MBA CET, a merit list would be released to select deserving candidates.
Selection for MCA is done based on the marks secured by the candidates in MAH MCA CET. MCA candidates would have to appear for 2 papers, 1 is general aptitude and another is of computer concepts. A merit list would be released based on the marks secured by the candidates which would be based for selecting candidates into MCA program.