RPVT 2017 Result (Rajasthan Pre – Veterinary Test Result) has been declared. It is expected that the result of RPVT will be declared by RAJUVAS ( the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences) on 27th June of 2017. Candidates who get a good result in RPVT 2017 can get admission for BVSc & A. H Degree course. The result of RPVT 2017 will be officially declared on the official web page of RAJUVAS.
RAJUVAS will release the result of RPVT 2017 by evaluating the answer sheets of the candidates and will prepare a merit list as per the mark and score of the candidate. We will publish all the details on RPVT 2017 result according to the official information from RAJUVAS. Stay in touch with us to get more up to date information. We have provided all the updated information on RPVT 2017 below. Take a look at this.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- All the candidates who have appeared in RPVTY 2017 will be able for download the mark sheet of the same from the official web page of the university, this will happen after the declaration of result.
- Admissions of the eligible candidates into BVSc. & A. H. degree will be made after the declaration of RPVT 2017 result.
- Regular payment of the seats will be made after the declaration of the result.
- The counselling for the candidates will be done through online mode and there will be more than one round. The admission after counselling will be made on the basis of overall merit by UG Admission Board of the University.
The Answer keys of RPVT 2017 will be published by the university on the official web page on 13th June 0f 2017. Once the answer key of RPVT 2017 has uploaded by the university, we will upload the same on our page for you.
RPVT 2017 Result – Important Dates
Like every other entrance tests, RPVT has also got some important dates. Here we have provided the most important dates to remember on RPVT 2017 result.
|Examination Date of RPVT 2017.||11th June of 2017.|
|Result Declaration Date of RVPT 2017.||27th June of 2017.|
RPVT 2017 Result – Detailed Information
All the candidates will be able to check their OMR sheets of RPVT 2017. RAJUVAS will be displaying the OMR sheets of RPVT 2017 at their official web page. It is expected that the machine graded pictures of OMR sheets of all candidates will be displayed online on 21st June of 2017. On the official web page, there will display of OMR sheets and responses of the candidates.
Check your RPVT 2017 Result here (official link)
Candidates can view, download, check marks, and responses captured from the official web page. If the candidates have any complaints* against OMR answer sheet, they can submit their complaint through email between 10:00 AM of 21st June of 2017 to 05:00 PM of 23rd June of 2017.
(* Candidates can submit complaints against only the ‘Part A’ of the OMR answer sheet.)
All the candidates like you will be able to check result on the official web page of RAJUVAS on 27th June of 2017.
RPVT 2017 Result – Post Declaration
There are many things to happen after the declaration of result of RPVT 2017. Here we have provided the most important activities/events which are going to take place after the declaration of result. The following events are the most important things which are going to happen after the declaration of result.
RPVT 2017 Counselling
All the aspirants who have successfully appeared in the RPVT 2017 examination and qualified the same will be eligible for admission process now. To get the admission, all the qualified candidates must go through one online counselling process. While attending the counselling process, all candidates must be needed to pay some application fee. The actual amount of counselling fee will be notified by the official authority later. Notifications on RPVT 2017 Counselling will be announced soon by the university,
All the candidates who are very keen to get an admission advised to visit the official web page of the university and keep themselves updated on this matter as much as they can. By visiting the official web page, candidates will be able to get updated regarding counselling process, fee structure and other events. Candidates who fail to attend the online counselling session will be considered as not interested in this course and their right to admission will be rejected. So we advise you to take it seriously that the online counselling process is very important and attend it most importantly.
RPVT 2017 Counselling – Documents Needed
All the aspirants like you are advised to bring all the necessary documents in original as because in is mandatory for verification process in the counselling session. At verification process, they will be checking all these original documents and making the clarification on 100% genuine candidature of the candidates. All the candidates who fail to do the same mentioned above will be rejected from getting an admission. The following are the most important documents each candidate required to bring.
RPVT 2017 Counselling – List of Documents Needed
- Candidates are advised to carry two identical colour photographs with name and date on them. It will be better if you are carrying same identical photograph which uploaded on the RPVT application form.
- The details of RPVT 2017 registration (Online Application Form details), which is filled at the time of applying to appear for RPVT 2017.
- RPVT 2017 Admit Card.
- RPVT 2017 Result Sheet.
- Xerox copy of the Rajasthan State Counselling Online Registration Form, which is submitted on the official web page of the university under state quota seats.
- Mark Sheet and Certificate which showing the qualification of Senior Secondary or any equivalent recognised examination (Mark sheet of 10+1 class).
- Character Certificate of the candidate which is issued from the previous school/ college.
- Candidates are required to provide a valid digital caste certificate as on the date of counselling, this caste certificate must be respectable for caste categories in Rajasthan state such as SC/ ST/ and not – creamy layer OBC categories issued by competent authority.
- All the candidates are also required to provide the income certificate of parents which is showing that whether they are employed in government/ public sector enterprises/ autonomous bodies/ private organisations or institutions.
- Aspirants might be needed to provide the digital resident certificate of Rajasthan State which must be issued by competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous institute is also necessary.
- Candidates who have the physical disability must claim admission under physically disabled category and they should bring a mandatory certificate which is showing that the same candidate is physically disabled and in the same certificate the same candidate’s photograph must be affixed. This photograph must be issued by a Medical Board constituted by authority of any Government Medical College of Rajasthan.
There will be several reservation categories available for this course in the subject to various discipline. Candidates are advised to check the reservation process before taking the admission to college.
RPVT 2017 Result – Additional Information
RPVT 2017 complete admission process will be finished by the 30th of September 2017. After this date, there won’t be any admission on the regular seat or paid seat will be provided. This is the last date which is fixed by RAJUVAS (University) to complete the total process of RPVT 2017. After this date, there won’t anything on RPVT 2017. All the candidates are advised to go through the information booklet which is available on the official webpage of the university.
We hope that all the information given on this page about RPVT 2017 Result and Counselling will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional entrance examinations.
Best of luck!