The call letter for Administrative Services and RTS interview round has been declared by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). The admit cards will comprise of all the important information linked with the examination venue, exam duration and other informations.
The call letter for Administrative Services and RTS interview round has been declared by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). All of you who have cleared the preliminary and main examination are requested to download the same from the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates must visit to the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the homepage, click on ‘RPSC RAS/ RTS Interview Call letter’
- Candidates have to enter your roll number and date of birth
- Click on submission
- Your call letter will appear on the screen
- Download and take a printout for further reference
Previously a huge number of candidates had applied and appeared for RAS and RTS preliminary and mains written examination.
Steps to download the call letter
The admit cards will include all the significant information related to the exam duration, roll number, examination venue and other details. It is compulsory for the candidates to take the same at the examination hall, failing to which they won’t allowed to attempt the paper.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is an institute that works below the state government to recruit staff for different posts in various ministries and departments, and in subordinate offices. The commission also organizes the examinations for the recruitment in different departments under the state government.